SCREAM

y/n pov
!smut!

i'm sitting on billie's couch in her living room, watching a movie with her. her parents are out of town for the weekend and finneas is at his own house, so bil and i get the house to ourselves for a couple days.

billie's sitting on a chair across from me and crocheting. sometimes she needs her personal space, which i understand, but right now i just really wanna touch her.

her blue eyes sharply lock with mine as i put my phone down on the couch and bite my lip

her blue eyes sharply lock with mine as i put my phone down on the couch and bite my lip. i slowly open my legs one by one, lifting them onto the couch and flashing my red underwear under my black skirt. i'm dripping wet for bil's touch. i need it so bad.

she stood up from her chair and walked over to me. she inhaled deeply and put her hand on my throat, kissing me slowly. the other hand placed on my knee, travelled down my thigh and lifted my skirt a little. i moaned into the kiss as her fingers lightly rubbed against my panties. she brought her hand back up to my thigh, massaging and grabbing it constantly. she removed both hands from me, resting them on the couch behind me as she brought her face close to mine, "you want me to fuck you?" she whispers and bites my bottom lip. i nod, as she picks me up off the couch and wraps my legs around her waist.

she brought me to her room and slammed me on the bed. she locked the door and walked over to her closet, retrieving a big box labeled 'shh'. she took out a blue toy as she smiled at me, "sit up," she said. i did as i was told as she sits on the bed and straddles me from behind. "face the mirror," she demands. i face the mirror on her wall as she places her head in my shoulder and her arm across my stomach.
"now open your legs," she whispers in my ear. i was a bit hesitant, but obeyed as soon as i felt her hot breath on my neck. i opened them slightly, "more," she said. i open them wider, "more," she said again. i open them even wider, "come on, more. like how you were on the couch before, begging me to fuck you," she whispers, dragging her tongue along my ear. my eyes roll to the back of my head as i open them as wide as i could, feeling billie's hand slide across my inner thigh. "good," she whispers as she moves my soaked panties to the side. "fuck," she says, feeling how wet i am for her. she kisses my neck and moans in my ear as she brings the toy against me. my breathing gets deep and my vision goes blurry. i can barely speak and the only part of my body that isn't numb, is anywhere billie's touching. i moan loudly and arch my back against her, tilting my head upwards. she grabs my throat and brings my focus back to the mirror, "you better watch as i fuck you," she whispers against my neck. i see her hungry lips in the reflection, craving to see me fall apart. my eyes squeeze shut, signalling that i'm about to release. "you gonna cum, baby?" bil whispers and i nod my head, "well that's too bad. i'm not going to let you." i whine and squeeze the bedsheets between my fingers as her grip on my neck tightens, "keep your mouth shut."

(this bitch is so controlling... i love it.)

she shushes my whimpers, "not just yet angel," as i'm pulled away from my climax again and again. i grab her hand to try and grind on the toy but she growls, "keep those hands behind your back." i obey, letting her hand slide from my throat, to grab both of my wrists and pin them behind me. i can't possibly hold it in any longer, "please," i pant. she places her lips on my neck and bites down hard, "scream for daddy," she says. i let myself release, muscles contract as i sit there shaking in her arms. she smiles as she watches me lose control of my own body, all because of her. i grab onto her arm that continues to swirl the toy onto my sensitive skin. "fuck," i yell as more loud moans fill the room. i thought i was calming down, when another wave comes over me, making me climax again. she kept the vibrations going, letting me release 3 more times.

bil finally removed the toy from my body, letting me catch my breath and cool down. she bites my ear and moans, "you only spread your legs for me. you're mine."