FIRST

y/n pov!
!smut!

billie and i have both been super busy lately

i got a job at this little boutique downtown and billies been busting her ass at online school.
shes only ever been homeschooled but she convinced her parents to let her go to actual school so she could spend more time with me. (this was before the whole pandemic shut everything down. now im sure she regrets making that decision.)

i fixed up my makeup and put on a cute outfit.
"bye prince!" i say and kiss my dogs head. i grab my keys and head out the door.

im almost at her house when i get a cute idea; lets go pick up some taco bell for my babygirl.
i get her 5 bean burritos and drive to her house.

when i arrive, shes already waiting in the door with open arms. i run up to her and she picks me up with her hands on my ass, "my love,  ive missed you," she whispers in my ear. i gave her a kiss on her lips, then her forehead, then her nose, "ive missed you more." "no way," she says. "yes way," i argue.

she takes me inside and i greet her family n her oldest dog, "weve missed you y/n!" patrick says. they all bring me in for one big group hug, "aw ive missed yall too. wheres shark at?" i ask. billie runs to her bedroom and comes back with a small, grey, whimpering puppy, "shark missed his other mommy," billie smiles. i pout and kiss him on his tiny, little head.

she jus called me sharks other mommy. my heart is blushing, that shit is so fucking adorable.

i get settled in and maggie brings us some snacks, "we bought these just for you y/n," she says and hands me a couple packets of sugar free fruit gummies. ive been on this sugar free health kick, billies family always took my diets seriously, not like my actual family. we dont have the best relationship and ever since i was little, my parents fought 24/7. my sister and i hardly talk to eachother and none of my family actually likes me. when i met billie, i suddenly found comfort within their family. it really means a lot.

i open the packet and throw some gummies in my mouth, seeing bil open her mouth in the corner of my eye. "ahhh" she says. i grab one and turn to face her, "kiss me first" i whisper. she brings her face an inch away from me and rubs her nose gently against mine. "touch me first," she whispers. i take a deep breath, "taste me first."

she looks deep into my eyes, letting me know that something amazing is about to happen.

she grabs the snacks from my hand and tosses them on the dresser. she pulls herself on top of me, straddling my warm body. she puts her hands on either side of my head, painting a beautiful picture; dom bil about to fuck me up. i put her hair behind her ears, exposing her beautiful and perfect face. my god, this girl is fucking gorgeous. i place my hands on her knees as i slide them up to her waist and inner thighs. she trails her hands over my shoulders as one grips around my throat and one rubs my waist. she brings her lips to my ear, "lets get these clothes off."

she unties my sweatpants strings with one hand, keeping strong eye contact with me. i shuffle out my pants and she places a hand over my panties, "these are pretty," she says, referring to my new pink lace thong. i blush, "just for you." she smiles and shifts her body to the side, retrieving something from her nightstand. i look over to see what shes doing, "here," she says and pulls out a black piece of fabric. "do you trust me?" she asks. i nod. she leans down and ties the blindfold over my eyes, "too tight?" she whispers. i shake my head. "baby," she laughs, "use your words." "it feels good bil, just right," i reply. she slides her hands down my body again as she stays still and completely silent for a good 20 seconds. "what?" i ask and smile, "whatre you doing?" "sorry sorry. i was jus staring," she says and begins to move around again, "you look hot as fuck."

i lick my lips, "just...," i say, "tell me what youre gonna do before you do it, okay billie?" she could sense i was a bit nervous, "of course baby, of course." i lay under her, feeling myself become wetter by the second. it was bils specialty; getting me aroused, just to make me wait. "okay baby," she whispers against my lips, "im gonna take these off, is that okay?" i felt her hands tug at my underwear. "yes," i reply. she tugged at my panties with two fingers and pulled them down gently. she widened her stance a bit and placed her hand between my thighs, "open," she said. i opened my legs a bit as she touched my v line with her cold rings. she pulled my shirt over my head and unbuckled my bra with her one hand. "hey, now im completely naked and youre still fully clothed?" i joke, "how does that work?" billie sighs, "okay fine." i hear ruffling of clothing and i start to slide my blindfold off of my eyes. "uhh," she says and slaps my hands away, "dont look, just touch."

a part of me was a little confused why billie wouldnt let me see her body because she sees mine all the time. although, i completely understand if she doesnt want me to, i just dont want her to feel insecure, especially around me.

she grabs my hands and glides them slowly up her body, feeling every ridge and curve of her clothing. i suddenly felt warm skin; her stomach. trailing further up, she squeezed my hands in hers; her chest. i kept my hands there, massaging what she let me touch. i could hear her let out a small moan as her hands slid down my arms. i brought my fingers further up, feeling her collarbones and shoulders. i grazed her neck and grabbed her jaw as she leaned down to kiss me delicately. "im gonna make you feel good now," she says.

she leans over and grabs something from her bed side table again. i hear clicking sounds followed by a low vibration. im dripping wet, my skin is hot and my hands are sweaty. she brings the vibrations along my skin and finally onto my area. my breathing gets really short as my stomach rises and falls. billie presses her naked chest against mine and moves the vibrations slowly. she kisses my chest and breasts while i grab a fistful of sheets. i feel her soft hair graze my skin as she moves her head from side to side, taking turns kissing different parts of my neck. i moan and grunt, trying to contain myself. "open your mouth," she whispers quietly. i obey and she slides her tongue into mine, licking my lips and leaving messy kisses all over my mouth. she begins to move the vibrations faster and harder, moving her body against mine.

i feel myself coming to a peak, every stimulating movement making me weaker and weaker. i grab her hair with one hand while we continue to roughly make out. my body suddenly tenses up and i arch my back. she presses her chin against my neck and watches as i begin to squirm from under her. "fuck," i groan and bite my lip. all i can see is darkness but everything i feel is magic.

this is billies hobby. she loves to please me more than herself, its so attractive. watching me lose my mind and shake because of her actions is her favourite part.

i start to become calm again and loosen my grip on her hair. she kisses my stomach and puts her hands on either side of my head again, "ready for round 2 princess?"