DELICOUS

y/n pov
!smut!

"baby!" billie yells from the other room, "where'd you put my rings?". i groan, "i already told you i put them on the bedside table!". i'm just finishing up doing my hair and makeup before bil and i go out to a very important dinner with her label. "oh ok i found them!" she shouts back.

i put down my lipgloss and walk into our bedroom where i see billie lying on the bed holding a small blue object. at first i didn't recognize it, "what is that?" i ask. suddenly it starts to vibrate, "oh my fucking god put that back! how'd you even find that?" i nervously say. billie just laughs, "haha! bro are you kidding me with this? i don't satisfy you enough?" my face turns bright red, "no no baby of course you do, just sometimes you aren't always available-" she cuts me off, "you're too funny." i sit next to her, "what, are you mad at me?" i ask concerned. "no mama." she whispers. i kiss her cheek and pull her off the bed, "we're going to be late! come on, put that shit back!" i leave the house and she follows shortly after.

"billie!" her manager shouts and gives her a big hug. we sit at a large table in the corner of the dark room. the lights were extremely dim, i could hardly see the words on the menu. "why's it so dark in this bitch?" billie giggles, "it's kinda sexy." billies manager rolls his eyes, "you find everything sexy billie, now sit down." she giggles, "that's right." 

"so y/n, how did you and billie meet?" billie's assistant asks, "well, it was about 2 years ago during the summer, i met her through my friend drew, and-" i'm suddenly cut off my billies hand sliding along my inner thigh. "uh, we instantly clicked and started hanging out more, she-" i felt billies hand pull my dress up and massage me through my red lace thong. "she was kind of shy at first but-", i gave her the side eye, "i made her fall in love with me", i managed to spit out. everyone smiled and didn't even notice the literal porn happening in front of their eyes. they all went back to talking to eachother as i leaned into bil and whispered, "what the fuck are you doing?" she smiled, "shh. be quiet for daddy. stay silent." i tried to stay as still as possible as she slipped a rubber object under my panties and felt every inch of me. "what are you gonna order y/n?" billies manager says, staring at the menu, "mm it all looks so delicious!" i suddenly realized what the object was as it started to vibrate against me. "uh i'm um," i stuttered, "i don't know yet." billie giggled at how few words i was able to get out, "YOU look so delicious," she whimpers in my ear.

i felt her eyes on me, making sure i was obeying her rules but i couldn't possibly stay silent. a small moan slipped from my mouth and she grabbed my jaw roughly to whisper, "you better be quiet. okay? can you do that for me baby?" i nodded and bit my lip as she pressed a small button and turned up the speed. i got hotter and sweatier as she leaned in and kissed my cheek. "mm. you like this little toy of yours?" she asked and i nodded. "use your words," she demanded. i breathe deeply as she continued to massage me faster and faster, "yes daddy," i replied. she bit her lip, "yeah? does it make you feel good?" i whimpered, "yes. fuck, please don't stop." she smirks, "beg. more." i drop my head back, "please. please." she growls, "please what?" at this point, i was a mess. my hands were sweaty, my vision was blurred and i had cum running down my legs. "please fuck me harder," i whine. she goes even faster and rougher, turning the speed up more which sent chills through my entire body. the room was so dark, no one even noticed billie feeling me up. she kissed my neck and bit my skin hard.

finally, i couldn't help it anymore. i squeeze my knees together, locking her hand in place and shake uncontrollably. she moans quietly in my ear, "mm. daddy made you cum in just 3 minutes." i nod and grab her hand to slowly grind against the vibrating toy as i come down from my high. she slips the object out of my underwear and uses her fingers to clean up the mess. i'm completely out of breath and she stares at me dead in the eyes while putting her index and ring finger in her mouth, licking them clean. "oh fuck", i say under my breath. she scoffs and kisses me roughly, "daddy was hungry."