ALL TO YOU

this chapter is going to be hot, but a little sad. this is the last chapter! please enjoy. (i included the titles to every chapter in this one! thought it was kinda cute.)

!smut!
y/n pov:

i look up from the picture frame, holding the photo i took the day billie and i started dating:

shes all i know. shes the only person ive loved, cared for, and held. shes the only person ive touched, and not just with my hands. shes let me inside her mind and soul, though past lovers have abused it. she is the only person ive known with a heart so pure, that only the kindest of hands have possessed it. i swear, im the only one for her, and she is the only one for me. i cant believe shes leaving for tour tomorrow. weve fought and yelled about our colliding schedules, but i have to stay in the city for school, and she has to pursue her career. theres no way it can work, but i will keep loving her even after shes gone.

i get a notification from my phone, and snap out of my trance. i wipe the small tear off my face, which has now become numb. i put the picture frame back on my dresser and checked my phone. 

i text back quickly and grab my car keys and jacket

i text back quickly and grab my car keys and jacket. "mom," i yell, "im going to billies!" "oh okay," she says and walks into my room, "tell her im going to miss her, okay?" i nod and she brings me in for a hug. i feel myself tearing up again, fuck. i pull away quickly and leave the room. my mom understands how im feeling about billie leaving, shes the one whos been the most supportive of our relationship in my family. i leave out the front door, and my legs feel weak as i walk to my car. the whole ride is a mess, i cant keep my mind off of her. this is the last time im going to be driving to her house.

i get out of my car and run up to her front door. i didnt even have to knock, the door just swings open and there she stood. a blue haired girl with such a broken smile. "hey," she said. i could tell that those words struggled to pour from her lips, we both know why im here. her cheeks are bright red, shes using everything in her not to cry. i cant hold back any longer, i run into her arms as our chests collide. we both grab each other so tightly, i can feel her heartbeat sync with mine. i hear her whimper with her face in my neck, and my tears start to stain her clothes. this is the last time. with her hair in my face, im trying as hard as i can to force my brain to remember her scent; vanilla and lilac.