SHH

y/n pov
!smut!

"you know, finneas is actually right about everything, dude," billie laughs, "that man is so smart and it lowkey pisses me off." billie's on facetime with her manager, justin, chatting about next year's schedule, traveling and shows. justin laughs, "i've literally never heard anything more true." i cuddle up beside billie as she puts her arm around me, "my girl wants to say hi," billie says in a baby voice, tilting the camera to face me. "hey y/n! i haven't seen you in so long, how're you doing?" justin asks. "i'm good i'm good, but my girlfriend is always so fucking busy!" i laugh. "haha yeah, sorry about that," justin replies. billie kisses me on my forehead before i tilt my head up to give her a kiss on her soft lips. "so, we haven't talked about your next merch drop, have we?" justin asks. "well, i chatted with..." billie trails off. she's always on calls 24/7 and we don't really get a lot of time alone like we used to, but maybe i could change that.

i sit my head on her shoulder, lusting after my beautiful girl. the way her lips move as she talks, describing her passion for music and her supporters, it's kinda hot. "i just wanna make my fans happy, you know?" billie says, "i just wanna please them." hearing that really pushed me over the edge. billie wants to please everyone and anyone, especially her needy girlfriend.

i kiss her cheek gently, not really getting her attention. she's sitting cross legged on our couch, so i slide my hand to open her legs and run my hand up her inner thigh. NOW i've got her attention. she looks down at my hand, then at me, trying not to smile, "what?" she asks softly. i smile and give her a kiss, "nothing. keep talking, don't mind me." she returns back to her call and continues to chat. i apply more pressure to her thighs, caressing them firmly as i lean in my kiss her neck. i can feel her doing everything in her power to not smile. she takes a deep breath and tilts the camera away from me, hiding my hungry lips as i give her little love bites.

she slides her hand from my back to my waist, pulling me onto her lap. i straddle her right leg, putting my arms on her shoulders as i let my face bury in her neck. she slowly rubs my back, which soon turns into a booty rub:) with every second, i grow weak, craving her so bad. she grabs onto my hips firmly and slowly rocks me back and forth on her thigh. i'm filled with desire as she pushes me further down onto her leg, adding pressure with each stroke and letting me grind on her. it gets faster, hotter and harder to stay silent. i let myself whimper in her ear, which makes her slide her hand from my waist to my throat, grabbing me tightly, "shh shh baby be quiet", she whispers into my neck, "better keep your mouth shut, okay?" i nod and continue to silently ride her.

"next year is gonna be so busy, billie," justin says. "mm, mmhmm," billie replies, feeling me graze her neck with my lips. my hands get sweatier as i almost reach my peak. "billie," i grunt. she pushes me off her lap, turns me around and grabs my waist to sit me back on her, now facing the other way. my back is towards her as her hands open my legs to rub my inner thighs. i was just wearing billie's XL t-shirt and a lace thong, so she had all the access she needed. "so tell me how you're feeling about next year. i don't want you to be too stressed out," justin says. billie's hand travels up my body to grab my breast, then slides back down, underneath my panties. "i'm good, to be honest. i feel mm," billie stops, "ummm mmhmm." she rubs me slow and gently as i arch my back and hold onto her knee. "what?" justin asks. she recollects her attention to reply with, "uh i feel good about it. it's all good. i'm good. hey listen, i gotta go do something, can i call you back later?" "sure! see you later," justin says and ends the call.

billie throws her phone on the table and grabs my throat to pull me back up against her, "that was risky, baby," she growls. i bite my lip as she slides two fingers into me, curling her fingers and making me moan loudly. my waist starts to move back and forth, as she has one hand tightly around my throat and the other deep inside of me. her lips are pressed against my neck, letting me feel her hot breath and deep moans releasing from her mouth. "fuck me harder," i pant. she starts pounding rougher, as my hips begin to buck and i grind on her fingers. "come on, baby," she whispers into my ear, "cum on me." i let myself go as my whole body begins to contract and my eyes roll to the back of my head. "fuck billie!" i scream. despite my entire body shaking, her grip remains firm against my neck. i feel myself tighten around her strong fingers, making every thrust more pleasurable.

my muscles loosen as i softly relax on top of her. she grabs my body tightly and sighs, "now it's my turn. get down on your knees baby doll."