BE GOOD

y/n pov
!smut!

i'm watching tv with my family on the couch when my baby texts me;

i groan and get up off the couch. "where are you going y/n?" my dad asks. i roll my eyes, "billie wants to go get taco bell and shes making me go with her", i whine, "even though i just went." i drag my feet upstairs and put on a big hoodie and some shorts. although i don't really want to go because i'm too tired, i still want to look good for her.

bil and i haven't really put a label on what we are yet, so whenever someone asks me if i'm dating anyone, i don't really know how to respond. hopefully we could talk about that when i see her.

i was just washing my face when i got a knock at the door, followed by my mom yelling up to me, "billies here!". i grab my backpack and run downstairs where i see my beautiful girl waiting for me. "hello mama", billie says and wraps her hands around my waist, "okay let's go let's go i'm hungry as fuck." i wave bye to my parents as we head out the door and approach billie's dragon.

the car beeps and i open the sleek black car door to plop myself down on the leather seat. i strap my seatbelt on and billie starts the car engine. "okay, there's a taco bell 10 minutes away from here-" i look at her surprised, "no there isn't." billie looks back at me and bites her lip, "um, yes there is." i give her a weird look and turn on the radio, when 'could've been' by H.E.R. starts playing.

we drive for around five minutes when i start to think, 'there's no taco bell around here. i live at least 30 minutes away from everything, being in the suburbs.' i ignore it for a while when i feel billies hand creep over to my seat and grab my leg. she starts rubbing my inner thigh, moving it closer and closer to where i really want it.

suddenly she pulls up to a beautiful look out at the top of a mountain. "oh my fucking god, this ain't taco bell!" i say. billie laughs, "i know. i didn't even wanna go to taco bell i just needed to talk to you." i turn to her, her hand still gripping my thigh firmly, "what is it? are you leaving me?" i ask concerned. "no no no! fuck no! i just.." she mutters, "we haven't really called our relationship a 'relationship' yet and i really wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend." my jaw drops, "what the fuck? of course! oh my god billie," i jump into her arms and kiss her, "i've never loved anyone as much as i love you." she smiles, "y/n, i love you so much. i promise to protect you and care for you and give you all my support. okay? i love you." i continue to kiss her gently, her handing running up and down my thigh. she puts her hand on my jaw, turning my face away to suck on my neck. she keeps biting, until i know she's marked me 'hers'. i leave small moans in her ear, turning her on more and more. she keeps kissing and licking my skin, down my chest, all over my neck. all of a sudden, this feeling of power came over her as she grabbed my neck, choking me firmly and said, "i want you, all over me." i bit her lip and kissed her rough as i ran my hands up her thighs.

we climbed in the back seat and i straddled her waist, slowly grinding on her body. i took off my sweater, exposing my sexy black lace bra, "oh fuck me," billie whispers. she unbuckles my bra and lets it fall, as she bites my chest and kisses me. i undress her and can barely fucking breathe at the beautiful sight, "oh my god," i say breathlessly. she grabs my shorts and pulls them off me, laying me down on the seat and fiddling with my underwear. "you know our safe word, right mama?" billie asks, "if you ever feel uncomfortable i'll stop, okay?". i bite my lip, "yes daddy." she smiles, i know it sends her over the edge when i call her that. she pulls on my lip and puts her fingers in my mouth, collecting spit for whatever she's about to do. she drags her wet fingers down my body and pulls down my underwear. she teases me over and over again, driving me crazy. i roll my eyes to the back of my head, "please daddy, please." she bites her lip and licks my ear, "what do you want me to do to you, huh?". i arch my back, "i want you to feel me, every bit of me. i want you to please me like i know you can," at this point, i could barely talk properly, "fuck, i want you in me." billie giggles, "you see how helpless you become when i touch you? it's cute actually-" and with that, she pounds her fingers into me, making me grab the car seat and whine loudly.  she continues to go faster and harder until i scream, "fuck billie!," and she removes her fingers. i sit up, "bil what the hell? i was just about to-" she laughs, "remember you gave me attitude baby, i said you would regret it," billie says firmly, grabbing my neck and whispering in my ear, "now i will have to punish you, so you can really learn your lesson. alright?" i nod weakly and lick my lips. she trails her tongue down my body, biting me along the way. i let her lift up my legs and rest them on her shoulders, giving her better access to me. she kisses me and plays with me a little bit, until extending her tongue through me. i grab her hair and pull on it. she satisfies me until i couldn't possibly hold on any longer, "don't stop!" i moan. just as i said that, she stops and giggles. "oh my god i fucking hate you," i say. she reaches into her trunk and grabs a box labeled, "shh." she opens it and takes out a big purple object and attaches it to a belt. she laughs, "you're gonna like this," and buckles it to herself. she lays back on top of me and whispers, "open your legs." i obey her orders as she teases me ONCE AGAIN (i swear this bitch plays too much), touching me on just the outside. i grab her chains and pull her closer to me, "don't fucking tease me," i say annoyed. "sheesh, you're sexy when you're mad," she replies, "kinda makes me wanna fuck you til you can't walk." with that, she pushes herself fully into me, choking me aggressively until i couldn't even speak. she pounds hard and rough, making me bend my back. i press my hand against the foggy window, leaving handprints on the glass. billie continues to slam herself into me until i say, "i'm gonna cum," she tightens her grip around my throat, "you better hold it in for me princess," she demands, "be good for daddy." i held it down for as long as i possibly could, my hands fell numb as our sweaty skin continuously pressed up against one another. "mm," billie moans, "okay, you can cum now baby." i pulled her hips closer to me and grabbed my breast. i lay there shaking, screaming, and trying to control myself until i returned back to normal.

i sat up, out of breath as billie gives me a long and slow kiss, "daddy loves making you numb," she whispers.