Chapter 5

Gulf took off Mew's blazer and threw it on the bed. Mew pulled him closer, his hand in Gulf's hair drawing him closer. Gulf moved them from the wall to the bed. Mew laid on the bed first and Gulf followed laying on top of him, unbuttoning Mew's shirt. When he was done with the shirt, his hand moved to the suit pants. He took off the belt and Mew's phone started ringing.

"give me a second" Mew said as he took the phone from his pocket and answered it.

Gulf waited his pants uncomfortable with his half erect member. He listened as Mew was on the phone. Suddenly, Mew was getting up and putting his shirt back on. Gulf sat on the bed slowly shaking his head.

"I'm on my way right now" was Mew's last statement before he ended the call and started buttoning his shirt.

"I have to go"

"you are not going anywhere p'"

"We have an emergency at one the hotels"

"then we are going together" Gulf said getting up from the bed

"I'm sorry we can't" Mew said stopping the boy from moving any further

"p' it's not fair" Gulf whined

"next time"

"but you promised" he said as he slumped on the bed feeling cheated.

Mew looked at Gulf being a baby. He wanted to do more but there was an urgent matter at the hotel, and he had to leave right away. He looked at his watch and looked at Gulf who was sadly lying on the bed.

"I waited four years for this and you're just leaving just like that."

Mew looked at his watch again and realised he had a few minutes to spare.

He went on the bed and sat on top of Gulf who lightened up as he saw the man on top of him.

"I have a few minutes let's make them count" Mew said as he kissed Gulf some more.

He kissed Gulf and slid down until he was faced with Gulf's bump. He tugged off his sweatpants and took him in one go. Gulf moaned.

It was rushed but Gulf felt good. It didn't take long until he was spilling his load in Mew's hand. Mew got up and looked around. He couldn't find anything to clean his hand with so he took a handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned his hand. He threw the small cloth in the trash can. He got his things from the floor next to the door and as he was about to leave Gulf stopped him,

"when am I seeing you again?"

"I don't know" Mew replied as he checked his time again. He opened the door to leave and paused as Gulf said,

"your number, give me your number" Gulf got up from the bed and went to the get Mew's number.

Mew reached out in his pocket and found a business card. He just placed it in Gulf hand, pecked the boy and left.

Gulf stood there still not feeling content. He wanted the whole day with the man, but it was just impossible. He went on his bed and laid down.

He took the business card and looked on it He sprang up confused. It was not Mew's business card.

He looked at the back and read the card again. It was not Mew's business card.

Mew had received the business card earlier before their presentation and he had put it in his pocket. Gulf was not happy. He felt unlucky. There was always something coming up between their meetings.

He dressed himself and ran out. He didn't have the patience to wait until they meet again. He had waited four years and he saw himself waiting another four years. That did not sit well with him. He ran in the corridor, but he did not see him. He ran back to the lecture room, but Mew was nowhere to be found. He went to the parking lot and still there was no sign of Mew.

He lost hope.

It was not fair.

He resigned to his hostel and fell on his bed hopeless. He looked at the card and felt like it was mocking him. Did the man not want him as much as he did? But the way he held him said otherwise. He smiled. But the card still stole his smile away.

He scrunched the business card and threw it in the trash can. He saw the handkerchief inside it and took it out with a disgusted face. He went to the bathroom to wash it. At least he had something to remind him of the man.

He was glad he had done this. He finished the rest of the conference thinking about Mew. Fantasizing what would happen in their next meeting.

He felt like all he had left was hope.

He hoped it would be soon.