Chapter-17-Family

Hamid POV

I unlock the main door to let myself inside the apartment. All the lights are turned off except the one in the foyer next to the kitchen.

I head to the guest room first; to place the gift box on the bookshelf . After that I go into our room.

The room is lit dimmly with the side lamp. Liybha is asleep on the bed, her book is open on the side of the bed. Her body is wrapped around the blanket, yet her bare legs peek beneath the blanket. The blanket at the top reaches just below her shoulder, revealing my collar shirt I had worn this morning.

I love seeing ;my love in my clothes because it screams out that she is all mine.

Her hairs are sprayed across the pillow, yet some cover part of her face. I make my way to her, push back her hairs off her face. I give her a soft kiss on the forhead, she let's out a small moan in her sleep as an response to the kiss. This makes me smile, knowing the effect I have on her even in her sleep.

I am so privileged to know her inside and out, know that mischievous side of her like nobody else.

I head to the walk in wardrobe, change into my pajama bottom and my long sleeve soccer t-shirt.

I make wadu and read Isha salah in the guest room. I read some duas as I fold up the prayer mat and head back to our room.

I blow the duas I have read on Liybha, to keep her safe from any harm, and to keep her strong from any obstacles she may have to face.

I go over to my side of the bed, slip under the blanket and instantly Liybha rolls around towards me.

One of her bare leg comes over mine, sending up magical sensetions, which only she has the power to do.

I tilt towards her, I place my hand on her back, closing my eyes I fall into a deep sleep knowing that with me and Allah guarding her she is safe and sound.

.................

I jerk up from my sleep as my cellphone ring tugs at my ears. Liybha is sitting up with my phone in her hand, her face frozen on the caller Id.

" Who is love?" I ask her rubbing my eyes and sliding up in a sitting position.

"It's Bhaiyha" she tells me, without diverting her eyes from the screen.

My eyes snap open, understanding her worried expressions.

Shery has never called; he said it was to risky in case Zunair's family tracked down our location. Yet we stay in touch though text messages, but he has never called, which means that there may be something very despairing.

" Give me the phone love. " I order her, placing my hand on her shoulder.

She hands the phone over into my open hands.

I slide the green button on my phone and press it against my ear.

" Asalam Alikum " Shery's clear voice speaks through.

"Walikum Salam, is everything okay Shery? " I ask him with sincere concern.

" Yes Hamid, don't worry everything is okay. Actually it's better than okay. Things were bad when you left, Zunair along with Ami and Daddy were determined to find Liybha. But slowly things changed, Daddy and Ami took a stand last month and told Zunair's family that they don't want to destroy their daughter's life. Well that took time for them to understand and ever since then Ami has been begging to talk to Liybha but I just wanted to make sure everything was clear before I call you guys. " Shery explains to me, nearly out of breath.

" That is such a relief to hear. Where are you guys right now? "

" We are still in Pakistan but we have a flight tomorrow to fly back to New Zealand. Could you please give it Liybha because Ami is waiting to snatch the phone from me, she really wants to hear Liybha's voice"

" Yeah sure, I will talk to you later. I am giving Liybha the phone now" I tell him, handing the phone over to Liybha.

Liybha's face lights up with joy as she engages in a conversation with her mother. This makes my heart flare with joy seeing Liybha reunite with her family.

My eyes glance at the clock to see that it is nearly time for fajar salah so I make my way to the bathroom to do wadu.

......

When I return back to our room Liybha is just saying goodbye.

" Everything has worked out great love. " I inform her, sitting on the bed.

" Yes it has. I just never thought that Ami and Daddy would accept the truth" she says, and then tears start pouring down her face.

I pull her onto my lap, my hands holding her in towards my chest.

"Love, why are you crying? " I ask wiping away her tears with my tumb.

" These are just happy tears, because I had all the worse sanerioes in my head but every thing has worked out so perfectly." She explaines to me in between her breath.

" Yes, love everything is going to be okay now .I will ask Uncle Irfan if I can get days off , so we can go to New Zealand." I tell her, rubbing my hands in circles across her back.

" That would be amazing" Liybha says, her lips forming a smile and her tears slowing down.

"Come on get ready for salah. Plus after that I have somthing special for you which you are going to love. " I inform her, kissing away her salty tears on her cheeks.

Giving me a quick kiss on my chin she heads to the bathroom through the walk in wardrobe with a smile plastered on her cheeks and her eyes sparkling in hope of a brighter future.

..........

Okay guys. .if you are reading this I would really like your comments on this. ...

I read this quote..and it got my thoughts wandering faraway. ..

"He's praying for her, she's praying for him, little do they know Allah sealed their fate long before they were born. "

It's so weird we have all been fated with someone. .Some of us may know that person ..While others don't. ....but our names have been written together a long time ago. ..nd at times I wonder what he is doing right now? Don't you ever wonder who is your soulmate ? Your fated that Allah has chosen for you?

We were created in pairs. ..I yearn for mine. .wht about you?

So many questions surround me.

Whta his name? What does he look like? Do I know him? And many more follow. ..

I want to know your thoughts cuz people say I am crazy. .cuz there is only one person I have fallen in love with. ..yep the person god has written my name with. ..I don't even know him yet..but already I am his....yep .. I am crazy. .lol...

Plz let me know u guys thoughts. .it would be really interesting ( to know I am not the only crazy one here..lol)