Characters Page

Females:

1/ Selinka Desa. Ultimate Designer.

Gender: Female
Talent: Ultimate/SHSL Designer
Heights: 5'4"
Blood type: AB
Personality: She is very passionate about designing clothes for everyone and maybe even cosplays. She's a positive girl, and always head for hope. Selinka wanted everyone to believe in her, so she always tries to lead everyone, and help people out.
Likes: Clothes, pastel colors
Dislike: Casino
Appearances:

 Likes: Clothes, pastel colorsDislike: CasinoAppearances:

(Yes, splash art in a nutshell)

•••

2/ Rin Saeko. Ultimate Therapist (VERYuniqe)
Talent: Ultimate Therapist
Height: 5'8
Blood type: (I dont really know these kind of things so I'm going with my blood type) O
Personality: She uses being cold to everyone as her defense mechanisms to not get in anyway hurt, yet, she goes soft at the mention at her family members, once she gets attached to someone she starts to get a tiny bit smiley and more caring. Tho, when in desperate situations, she'll be a great therapist, even to the person she despises the most.
Likes: playing with her twin siblings, helping out her siblings, siblings, s i b l i n g s , did say siblings?, tho its a bit embarrassing to her, she likes to keep a diary, and she likes the songs from the 90's
Dislikes: anyone insulting her siblings, and abusive people.
Extra infos:
She's prove to be useful in class trials due to being able to seethe a bit through people's emotions, she would tell if they would say a little lie and other stuff, this would make it hard for the protagonist to tell whether or not if she's a blackened due to being so trusty.
Appearances:

•••

3/ Hitomi Kuroshita. Ultimate Paranormal Investigator (peachesdotcom)
Gender: Female
Talent: SHSL Paranormal Investigator
Personality: Calm, Collected, Fearful, Curious
How would your OC's death scene be?: The victim, Hitomi, will be found with her body resting on the kitchen counter, multiple knives on her back. The place of the death is in the kitchen, the floor slightly cracked. The time of death is near noon. On the Monokuma File, the cause of death is blood loss.
Likes: Ghosts, Spicy Food, Blades, Drugs.
Dislikes: Blood, Gore, Guts.
Height: 5'1"
Blood type: B
Appearances: