Chapter 4: Part 1: Beautiful Ruins + Motive

Uh I have zero idea why I named the chapter like that but yeah >_>

———

Four friends died

Four of them

Four of them?

"This is unfair!"

"Hey, is everything alright?" Riko questioned as Selinka shook her head. "Why, is everything alright? Nothing is alright! Everyone died! Why should we even stay here anymore?!"  "Calm down, your voice is too loud." Minoru sighs. "Nozomi, Hitomi, Keiichi, Jamie, Scotty, Dallan and now Rin and Hara?! This is unfair! Why should we even kill each other?!"

"Well... Cause motives." Luke mumbled. "Shut it before you're the next one to die. I hate it here." The designer said again. "Bye, have fun killing each other-" "Woah there, not so fast!" Monokuma chimes in and puts his hands on his stomach. "I just wanna say that the fourth island has been opened, have fuuun exploring around!"

After that, Monokuma left with a chuckle. "Guess we should go, hm?" Ichiro suggested. "Not going." Selinka rolls her eyes and returns to the tree house, while the rest of the students came to the new island for exploring.

There wasn't anything much. Just Perfectionist's lab and Th- I mean Artist's lab. Hisoka was pretty nervous about that. Some more uh, places (whatever you wanna place there places there). "Geez, that was boring." Ichiro groaned. "Well... Yeah. True enough..." Cara mumbles. "Should we go back to our dorms now? I'm bored." Luke commented and everyone else agrees to his opinion. The students headed back to their room afterwards.

...

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, Nozomi."

"I'm sorry, Rin."

"... I'm sorry Hara..."

"For disappointing you all."

...

"Another morning..." Hisoka commented. "I feel like we're missing someone though..." "Who? I don't see anyone's missing." Ichiro replies, looking around the restaurant. "Whoever that is, they're probably dead." Minoru said. "Puhuhu~ Hello my students!" "What do you want?" Riko groaned. "Oh, nothing, I just wanna talk about the motive!"

"Again..."

"Why are you so satisfied to continue on this killing game? What's so amusing?!" Cara asked. "It's just how it is! I looove killing games! It's been traditional since forever ago!" "Tradition...?" Minoru mumbles. "You can't just- Ugh! Go to hell already!" Luke shouted. "Whatever. What's this 'motive'?" Minoru asked. "Oh, just memories problem. One of you died, but you can't remember who it was. That's all." Monokuma slightly chuckled. "What...? Did we kill someone?" Luke questions. "Ding dong! Yeap! One of you did indeed killed someone!"

"... Is that true..." Haruko sweat dropped. "Can we find the corpse? I mean to investigate." Ichiro ask. "If you wanna know who died, then you can feel free to find it somewhere on this island! But doubt you'd find out... Puhuhu.." "Great." Riko rolls her eyes and start to get out of the restaurant. "Where are you going?" Minoru questions. "Anywhere that's peaceful."

"Here she goes." Cara said and left the place too. "Who's dead?" Luke asks with a frown. "How do we find them if you don't leave us a clue?"

"Oh! The clue is simple! Kill someone!"

"..."

"Pardon?"

"Like I said, killing someone is always the answer to all your problems!"

"Seriously? Is there anything other than killing someone? There are like, 6 peasants and me left, what do you even want now?"

"Death! Class trials! Executions! That's what I crave for!"

"You're annoying." Luke commented.

"Puhuhu... I know, just chill, calm and kill! In fact, the killer is one of you!" Monokuma laughed. "I see, hm." "I mean we don't need to find the corpse. The less of us, the better." Minoru finished and stood up, leaving the room, following Luke, Hisoka and Haruko "Oh, by the way, this is for you, Mr. Spy!" Monokuma chuckles as he gave Ichiro a note.

"Oh? Who is it from?"

"No one special."

Ichiro read the note and crumbled it right after he finishes. "This is stupid, is it Rin?" "Why did you think it'd be Rin?"

"Reasons. Anyways, I'll go back now, bye, peasant."

...

"I see how this is gonna go."