More secrets

"It all just kinda happened" she started.

"My dad was a very kind-hearted man, so generous, he always considered everyone else before himself. My mom always told him not to be too generous. She warned him that someday, someone will take advantage of it, or it may land him in trouble. But no, he didn't listen to her".

"Then how's his death Kylie's fault?" Ken asks.

"I'll tell you". Molly replies.

"It all happened on a crazy evening. I, my dad and Miles were strolling, just walking on the streets with no particular destination".

"Then suddenly, we sighted some suspicious looking men, entering into Kylie's apartment. I told my dad not to worry about it, else he'll get himself into a big mess.

I told him to just forget about all that and move.. But he was bent on finding out what they would do".

"They may be thieves" he said.

"We can't just ignore them and act as though we saw nothing" he added.

"Well, we can. As a matter of fact, its pretty easy". I told him

"Then we heard gunshots. My dad actually wanted to go in. I told him to call the police instead, cos it'll save stress and he'll not get in trouble."

"But he said that the police may be late."

"He told us to wait for him, that he'll be back."

"As he was about to go, we heard a few more gunshots and I was really scared but he reassured us that he'll be back".

"He left."

"And that was it".

"We didn't see him again." She sobbed

"Well, from the information we gathered, it seemed that he saw those people as they left the apartment, and he confronted them, telling them that he'll call the police".

"The they shot him dead". She cried

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Wow" Syd manages to utter

"So sorry" Ken says

"Yh, but how's this CJ's fault".

"Its her fault!!" Molly yells wiping off her tears.

"I don't know how, but its her fault!" She adds.

"No no no no no, you can't just blame her like that." Syd says

"Look, I agree that you lost your dad, but she also lost her siblings... You can't blame her or her family for the misfortune". Kendra adds

I look at her, not knowing what to say.

I glance at my phone, and I see 25 missed calls≈momma, 30 texts≈momma.

I'm not even in d mood to read the texts.

I take a quick look at them and the last one says "Once you get back, I'm grounding you till you're married".

"Oh well, that means I'm grounded for life... Cos marriage... Its just not my 'thing' ".

I remember the dilemma I'm facing now, and I put my phone aside.

"Look, I understand-" I start, but I stop as I notice she's giving me the death glare

"Okay... I know what it means to lose your parents, and I feel for you. I'm really, really sorry for you. Honestly. But why exactly did you come into my room through the window the other day?" I ask

"Why else? To take revenge of course! Revenge is all I've sought for since the day my father died!!" She yelled

"What you seem to be skipping..is that Kylie also lost her siblings too" Syd added.

" You can't just put the blame of the whole thing on her..." Kendra added.

"She also had to go through a lot... y'know"

"Look Molly, I didn't do anything wrong and you know that its not in anyways my fault... So please just put these things behind you and try to move on... I know it'll be hard, but there's no harm in trying.." I added.

Just then I heard another beeping in my phone.

Who knows, maybe now mom will say that I'm gonna be grounded till my 'kids' have 'kids'.

I glance at the text and....

A/N
Another chapter y'all

I was really happy to see good reviews about this book on my comment section...

I'm really grateful y'all

Please vote and comment....

And yeah.. Pls stay safe as we wait for all these to be over...

Much love
XOXOXO