"I'M DONE MATTIA BYE"

Layla's Mom: WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE? You could already tell she was drunk by the smell of alcool vanishing the house.

Mattia: Wtf do I do? He said softly whispering.

Layla: I got this. She said trying to sound normal, but failed as you could hear how frightened she was, by the sound of her voice.

Mattia: I'm coming with you then.

Layla: I'm up here mom!

Layla's mom: who is this good looking gentleman. She said eyeing Mattia.

Layla: please leave.

Layla's mom: Make me! She said with a smirk on her face.

Mattia: Do you want to call the police Layla?

As soon as Layla's mom heard police she left Layla and Mattia were there finally alone.

Layla: Are you fucking serious?

Mattia: Wha-what did I do?

Layla: Call the police? She's my mother you idiot!

Mattia: But she hurts you!

Layla: OHHH I see! She says with a sarcastic smile.

Mattia: What's wrong? He says with a confused look.

Layla: WTF Mattia you act as if you've never hit me! Do I have to remind you YOU you're the one who told me to kill myself, I was stupid enough to forget all about it, give you a second c-ch-chance. Omg, you act like you and your little minions haven't bullied me since freshman year! I'm DONE BYE MATTIA! She says furiously as she exits the house full of anger.

Layla's POV

How? How did I forget all he did to me? Fuck no, I'm not his doll f him, I'm a bad bitch oh I will show him what I'm made of.

Authors note

-I'm sowey it was short but the next one will be way longer that's why I'm putting everything together!!!

-I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH-

I got 113 views WHAT?? Iii am more than grateful thank you so much

-Kisthes