"I CAN DO MUCH MORE"

Mattia POV

I was taking a walk heading to the beach I knew Layla was right. But when I got there I could see two dark shadows swimming and having fun and again I kept telling myself that should be me and Layla.

And then I could hear voices I recognized Layla's. What am I saying. Wait she did leave the movies. I kept telling myself weird things until I just decided to get closer but they heard me.

M: Shit. He whispered

Noah: Who's there?

I ran away from the bush and heard them chuckle. Damn, I fucked up.

Noah's POV

Layla: It's late I gotta go but I don't wanna go home.

N: you can come to my place. I really hoped she'd say yes.

Layla: Mmm I-

N: Please. I said with puppy eyes.

Layla: Ok but this once.

I really hoped she'd say yes but also because I knew my dad wouldn't put a hand on me.

Layla: Ok let's go but where are we going tho. She says with a smile, her smile really was contagious, so I couldn't help but smile.

Layla: C'mon smiley face. She grabs my hand but I take it back.

Layla: Meanie.

I grab her and bring her on my back ( piggyback style)

N: It's a long walk so ill ask you questions, she simply nods and lays her head on my inner shoulder.

N: Why come with me when you barely know me?

L: It felt right and I felt safe for once.

N: How much do you rate me on 10?

She goes to my ear an whispers

L: 11.

Third-person POV

They got to Noah's house and his parents weren't there so they just went to his room to go to bed.

Layla POV

I just woke up and Noah's still sleeping. It's weird he looked angelic and I kept thinking about his lips onto mine.

Noah: Enjoying the view? He said as he gently caressed his eyes,

L: No you're blocking it. I whined

Noah looked down I think I hurt his feeling, so I kissed his cheek.

L: Better? I was joking you know.

N: I know but It could be better. He said smirking

L: Nice try buddy.

And with that Noah's phone rang.

N: My friends are playing Basketball today wanna join?

L: Sure but only if you want me too.

N: Of course I want to but only if you change I mean at least wear shorts you're gonna hurt yourself.

I admired his concern so I agreed

L: Gimme shorts pleeease.

N: OK here you go. He said as he passed me his Nike shorts.

L: Turn around.

And as Layla changed Noah peeked.

L: OK let's go.

Third-person POV

Layla and Noah got into the car and the ride was pretty silent but a comfortable silence just appreciating the other one's presence. After a short period of time, they got there.

Noah: We're here!

L: let's go! She said all excited.

???: Who is this hottie.

???: Yeah let me smash real quick.

Layla could see Noah was getting mad but she was used to this so she smiled at him and pushed him back.

Layla: Ok then you wanna smash me?

???: Fuck yeah!

Layla: Ok then let's make a deal we'll play basketball first one to ten points. If you win you get to smash if I win you pay for me and Noah's date.

???: Deal!

They shook hands and the game started.

L: Ok pretty boy you start.

He started and shot but Layla smashed the ball out of his hands and shot a layup.

L: 2-0!

???: I was just playing easy.

L: Ok my turn.

She goes fakes to the left puts her foot down to the right, backs up, and shoots a 3 pointer.

L:5-0

???: Ok damn she's good.

Noah: Good? She is amazing.

Layla: Go ahead talker shoot.

He takes a step back and shoots, I jump up to block the ball from the hoop then I take it; he then comes in front of me so I fake going in front of him but then I go back, he falls on his back I shoot a 2 pointer and make it in.

L:7-0

L: Last time to get back at me pretty boy, oh and Noah get the dinner reservations.

She goes back to the back of the court all the way to the other side and shoots a 3 pointer.

Everyone's jaws dropped.

L: Well sorry lover boy lost your shot.

???: She really just did that.

???: Am I dreaming? SOMEONE PINCH ME!!

Noah: Wow didn't think you could do that.

Layla: I can do much more. I smirked.

And with that, I grabbed him by the shirt and we left.

Authors note

Hope you liked this chapter it was risky. Thank you so much for 2.1k it means a lot I love you all very much. I mean it.

-KISTHES-