"FOLLOW MY LEAD"

/Saturday/ 2hours before the party/

Elora POV

I didn't want Layla to go to the party alone. Well, I'm coming with her but I mean boy wise.

So I decided to text Noah.

*E: Hey wassup?*

*N: Nothing much hbu?

*E: I'm fine. Ok so there's a pool party tonight and you need to come.

*N: Why would I do that no offense but I'm just not feeling being in a room with a bunch of girls....and boys.

*E: That's why you're going with Layla, ok ill send you the addy see you at 10 pm bye lover boy.

And I ended the call before he could say anything.

/An hour before the party/

Layla POV

I'm getting my makeup ready and my hair done, well I'm almost done then I'll just have my outfit to put on. I wish I could go with Noah, it's whatever I'll talk to him tomorrow.

Couple minutes later...

Layla outfit+Bathingsuit+shoes:

Elora outfit+bathingsuit+shoes:

Elora: I'm done

Elora: I'm done.

Layla: Same let's go the uber is outside.

Elora: Wait pictures.

Elora: Damn you do be lookin cute.

Layla: Look at you finna make me homo or some shit.

We snapped a couple pics and left.

/At the party/ Layla POV/

Me and Elora got there and when we entered everyone was whistling.

???: Sup babygirl you tryna get out of here. He said grabbing my ass.

I grabbed his arm twisted it fast putting it behind his back.

Layla: Listen to me you son of a bitch you're going to leave me the fuck alone go get me a fucking drink and go home, you got it. I said twisting his arm harder and harder every second.

???: Yes ma'am. With that he ran got me a drink and ran back and left.

Everyone was cheering me on and whistling.

Elora: You wanna go for a dip?

Layla: Let's do it.

With that we took our dresses off in sync. And at that moment everything went silent, everyone's jaws dropped. I smirked and started dancing. I catched this nerd staring so I went to him, I pushed him on the chair and at this point everyone was going wild. I gave him a lap dance-ish cause I'm technically in a thing with noah. I grabbed his glasses put them on me and gave him a kiss on the cheek leaving my lipstick on his right cheek.

Elora: Laylaaaaaa!

I blew him a kiss put his glasses back on and left.

Layla: What's up?

Elora: You said you would swim with me , remember?

Why not give everyone a last show.

Layla: Follow my lead.

Elora: What the fuck are you gonna do?

I grabbed her wrist and gently twerked on her and she followed my lead and we looked hot af. I could tell by all the boys staring hard. But I felt watch so I went and kissed her.

Layla: Don't worry no homo. I said whispering in her ear.

Elora: I know, but why you actin like we in a movie or some shit.

Layla: It's called living your best life honey.

We giggled and I jumped in the pool.

Everyone at the party followed my lead and jumped in the pool making us all squished, but we were having so much fun.

/A couple of minutes later/

I really needed to pee so I got out.

I found bathroom and finished my business.

As I got out and couldn't find my way back.

But as I turned around Noah was there.

Noah: Are you lost babygirl?

(you know I had to pull up some 365 days shit up I here)

Layla: No are you? I smirked and started walking away, but he grabbed my waist and his perfect plumped lips were on my ear.

Noah: You've kissed quite a lot of people tonight, why couldn't I be apart of those people huh? Am I not good enough?

Layla: Are you drunk?

Noah: Well I had to get rid of the pain somehow right?

Layla: What pain?

Noah: Are you really that dumb Layla...

Noah: I love you.

-Authors note-

I'm working on another chapter right now cause the next one finna be juicyyy.

I don't know how to tell you guys how grateful I'am to have you its crazy 3.5k reads already it means so much I thought I would only get like max 3 and I am beyond grateful for what I have.

Thank you.

Oh and please vote it's the only was I'll know you like my stories and I really don't have a lot.

also my computer lagging so sorry for the mistakes alright take care love yall

-KISTHES-