"STOP JUST LET ME GO"

* Last night*

Layla was sobbing in her own thoughts thinking should she, she had her grandfather's knife in one hand and her dad's emergency pistol in her other aiming to her head thinking should she?

Until she just passed out.

Present

Layla's mom: Wake up stupida! You have to clean this room it's disgusting just like you.

Layla's mom then threw her shoe at Layla's head telling her if she wouldn't wake up she'd have to do something worse. Layla then wakes up.

Layla: Mom I'm up please just leave I'll clean just please leave me alone!

Layla's mom: Don't talk to me like that I'm not one of your friends!

She shrugs her head her mom then came charging at her, she slapped her face so hard her handprint was left on her face. She proceeded to hit her until she got tired she left her room slamming the door causing her room to vibrate, leaving Layla and her bruised body alone in her small room. She couldn't stop herself from crying a tear left her eye dropping on her bruised up knee she immediately wiped it off.

Layla: I can't do this anymore why me why?

She took her longboard (longer version of a skateboard) and left her house by jumping from her bedroom window.

/Flash forward to the night /

Layla put her phone to charge then put her alarm on. She had school tomorrow or as she liked to call HELL!

Next morning....

Driiing...Driiing....Driing her alarm continuously rang.

Layla: UHHH time for school yey time to see my bullies ;).

She did her morning routine and changed into this:

/Skip to school/

Mattia: Sup loser

Alejandro: Don't cry, little baby...oh, are you crying?

Alvaro: SMHH

Layla got up and walked to class with her eyes all filled with tears she was feeling suicidal again...

Principal: Class there will be no class today so free period J.

Layla got up but immediately got pushed back down she looked up to see a Mattia smirking she pushed him off and started walking back to her locker to get her longboard until Alejandro grabbed her neck and had Mattia then strangle her!!...

Mattia: YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!

Kairi: Bro wtf? I didn't agree to this!

Kairi then punched Mattia in the face but Layla didn't care she grabbed her longboard and went to her special bridge, her bridge was unknown it was one the government had tried to tear but it was so high they we're unable.

Layla started to get undressed, she then stepped on the edge of the bridge....

Mattia's POV:

I really didn't mean to say that it just slipped out I knew I was dumb for saying that but I couldn't say sorry. I decided to go to the bridge I wanted to be alone.

/fast forward to when Mattia is at the bridge/

I saw this black figure standing on the edge I couldn't properly see what it was until it hit me it was...

Back to Layla's POV:

L: I can't do this anymore, God why me after everything that has been happening to me why me my mom physically abuses me my dad committed suicide my bullies hit me and worsen my bruises every week so why not just jump and join my dad on the other side!

L: 1 2 3 BYE

Layla said as she was now crying but she wasn't in the air she was being held on but by who?

Mattia's POV

She was beautiful I immediately recognized her it was Layla. But I suddenly heard her talking she was going thru so much and I just added to it. Until I was shocked she was about to JUMP.... I ran as fast as I could and caught her she was finally in my arms...

Layla's POV:

L: STOP LET ME GO!

She said as she was now sobbing

M: Never...

She recognized that voice ....

She bit his hand as hard as she could and he accidentally let goo!

PLZ LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK IT'S MY FIRST ONE SO I WON'T BE OFFENDED GIVE ME IDEAS!!

-Author