" You were really good but I don't want you showing your body like that."

/Hospital/

Layla POV

I woke up but no one knew, I could hear everything.

My mom then arrived.

Layla's mom: What the fuck are you doing here? She asked Noah furiously.

Noah: I'm Noah beck. He said smiling, putting his hand out for her to shake.

Layla's mom: A beck? Get the fuck out of here! She said getting even madder.

Layla: What the fuck is going on? I said sitting down on the hospital bed.

Alejandro: Layla slow you just came out of surgery.

I couldn't remember anything but I was glad sugery was done meaning all I had to do was patch myself up. I didn't need to stay In the hospital for them to do something I already knew how to do.

Layla: I'm fine, now mom can you tell me why the fuck you have a problem with the beck's?

Layla's mom: Well for first of all Noah's dad is my boss and second of all his dad also told your dad to kill himself.

Everyone gasped and Mattia smirked.

Layla: What's funny Polibio, care to share? I asked pissed off.

Mattia: Nothing it's just I told you he was no good.

I got up grabbed my bag put my pants on with a hoodie.

I then went to mattia.

Layla: Don't even try polibio,

no tienes derecho a hablar a menos que yo lo diga. I said my face in his.

*Translation*

(You don't have the right to speak unless I say so)

I went beside Noah and scoffed.

He looked at me with his eyes starting to water.

At that moment my heart sank.

Kairi: Wait Layla, who's gonna take care of your bruises.

Layla: Don't worry I'm a big girl, ask Polibio.

I just walked back home.

/Next morning/ Thursday/

I woke up and could already tell today was going to be a weird day.

I went to my closet and wanted to wear something not to revealing but not to lazy.

So I wore this:

I grabbed my car keys and decided I wanted to take my car today

Layla's car: