"GET BACK IN THE FUCKING TUB"

/ONE WEEK LATER/

Layla POV

I was taking a hot shower with only negative thoughts running thru my mind. I then fill the hot tub with roses and a bottle of champaign.

As I was getting out the shower I felt hands crawl upon my waist going down almost making me sway my hips.

Mattia: Are you ok baby girl? I looked him in the eyes now admiring his facial features, until I took my towel off and went in the hot tub fully naked. After a couple of minutes, I felt fingertips on my thighs.

Mattia: Don't ignore me babygirl. He said softly making me get goosebumps down to my spine.

Layla: Why not? She said with her eyes closed. She put her lips on his teasing him but she wasn't kissing him. She put the tub on vibrate, she then put her hand underwater.

/2 minutes later/

M: Layla LAYLA LAYLAAA. He put his hands underwater looking for her.

She then appeared behind him. But he didn't see her not yet.

Mattia then started softly crying.

Layla: You really do love me huh? She says with a big smirk.

Mattia: You scared me. He said whipping his tears off.

Layla: Go back in the tub!

Mattia: What why?

Layla: GO BACK IN THE FUCKING TUB! He walked slowly so Layla pushed him in.

Layla: I'M SORRY...

"Click" POW!! ( GUNSHOT) then POW!!! Again

Two people were down, but who?

Authors note-

I think people are starting to hate my story so I don't know if I should continue it, for now, I will I hope you liked the chapter before and this one... PLEASE COMMENT

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 650 VIEWS IM SOBBING AT THIS POINT ILY ALL SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEAD HOW GRATEFUL I'AM!!!

I know this one was short I'm sorry.

-KISTHES-