"WHO'S THERE"

Layla POV

Fuckk I kept saying over and over I ran out of the movie theatre and ran home, after about 20 minutes I got at my front porch. I also realized my mother was home so I walked in quietly lightly pressing my heels on the stairs but as I was on the highest step my mother pushed me back down. I surprisingly managed to get back up but she slapped my left cheek making a slight purple and red mark start to set on my face.

Here we go again I said to myself.

She now grabbed a bottle of alcohol and chugged it while sinking her body on the couch. Without making a noise I grabbed a blanket in the cabinet and covered her with it, I could barely look at myself in the mirror, was I becoming her? The way I screamed at Mattia oh gosh. I kept replaying the scenario until I had enough and left. I left to the beach and I was laying down my tears couldn't hold back anymore.

Then I felt a hand gently press my shoulder.

???: Are you ok? He asked concerned.

L: Y-Yeah-yeah umm sorry dd-did I bother you I'm sorry I'll leave. She said all in one breath.

She then tried to get up but stumbled, he catches her and sits her in between his legs and she immediately hugs him. She needed any comfort she could get and weirdly she could manage to see bruises on his stomach and his cheeks were a light shade of pink.

L: Are you ok?

???: Don't worry about it beautiful. He says with a friendly smile.

They lay back down face to face but on opposite sides.

L: I didn't catch your name?

???: Noah, Noah Beck. How about you?

L: Layla, Layla Kim.

N: Do you trust me, Kim?

L: It depends I just met you and all I know is that you're a cute boy named Noah Beck. She said looking down.

With that Noah just giggled and took his shirt off.

L: Wait what are you doing, I'm still a virgin and I'd like to keep it that way! She says with a frown.

Noah: Get undressed but keep your underwear, and ill give you my t-shirt. He says chuckling.

L: What why? She says confused.

N: Trust me, pleeeeeease. He says with a puppy face.

L: Fine. She does as he says and he grabs her wrist and throws her on his back.

L: What are you doing? She says as she lightly chuckles.

He runs in the water and throws her in the water.

L: BECKKKK!! She screams.

L: Well at least help me back up. She whines.

N: Ok big baby. And with that, she grabbed his torso and threw him in

N: Oh no you did not just do that!

I screamed and started running on the beach, Noah tried to catch me but I pushed him down on the very soft sand and he pulled me back with him I fell on top of him.

DON'T DO IT LAYLA DON'T DO IT LAYLA! I kept repeating to myself.

And with that, our lips kept getting closer and closer and closer.

L: I can't Noah I don't know you.

N: Don't worry you're worth waiting for angel.

I couldn't help blushing but we got interrupted by a noise in the bush nearby.

Noah pushed me behind him gently but fast.

N: Whos there?

-Authors note-

Thank you for everything I love yall posting a new part probably tonight.

-KISTHES-