Rude Visitor

Rude Visitor

"Have you no respect for private property!? You chose the wrong time to barge in here again, so BEAT IT! And that's Prince Gumball for you!" I scold and he just half smiles, resting his shoulder on the wall before the window, tucked his hand on his pocket, looking as cool as always. I immediately grab my sword I just dropped on bed that lightly scratched the mattress, and I double-flip to the wooden floor.

"After what he's done to you, you're still gonna defend him all like that?" My eyes widen in shock and I swallow roughly. I pounce to him and direct my sword at his chest with intent to kill.

"You, you, you... You didn't..." I stammer with no words to utter, my mind in a haze.

"I did... I heard it all." He coolly replies as he runs his hands through his long, shiny, jet black hair that was covering his pale face exposing his blood red eyes that I've never seen so close before.

I growl in response still at a loss for words, shove him to the window causing him to lean backwards as I shove my sword at his neck.

I'm astoundingly annoyed some more by a faint smile creeping on his face, nothing else but a smile, "I've never seen such amazing blue eyes ever so close before." A cheesy compliment escapes his mouth.

I can feel myself heat up and of course blush beyond my control. Dammit! He's embarrassing me!!

"You're cute when you're blushing." He teases some more. I can't help it but tug his collar in annoyance and he just giggles some more with our faces closer than ever. I'm feeling a tingling feeling in my stomach, are these butterflies?

I slowly realize I'm getting lifted up in midair outside the room as I felt a sprinkle of raindrops fall on my head. The rain has actually stopped now. My bod is held tight super close to him. Is he sexually assaulting me? I've no idea actually.

I couldn't even do anything about it anyway. I know with a single subtle movement I could lose his grip on me and fall 40 feet from the ground. I mean, I'd rather let this cute guy hold me close than die. That's the wisest decision I can ever make. Is that reasonable enough?

Err... Did I just say cute guy? Ummm... I mean... Uh, never mind. Just pretend you didn't hear what you just clearly did.

And with a 'swoosh' of air blowing my blue miniskirt, I immediately grab a hold of it before it lifts up and exposes my underwear, causing me to fall off of Marshall's hold on me and just like what I always feared to happen, I'm now falling 40 feet to the ground awaiting death.

I screamed out "MARSHAAAAAL!" at the top of my lungs and my dauntlessness suddenly loses itself in my heroic, brave nature in a flash. I closed my eyes tightly in fear, my legs rapidly kicking the wind and arms rapidly flapping with hopes I could fly like a bird and survive this fall, weird idea much?

And with another 'whoosh' of a flash of strong wind, my hair gets flopped and covered my face with a single blow and my field of vision: gone. He tucks the stray hair behind my ear that covered my face, knowing I can't move my arms from holding on his neck. I then see a faint smile in Marshall's face and his red glowing eyes as I'm being cradled again in his arms.

For the first time in forever I am feeling secured.

My insides are trembling, I'm clenching my fists so hard and my teeth are chattering so loud. He chuckles a bit upon seeing me terrified, "How, could you, laugh, when I almost, died Marshall?!" I scold him in between breaths and punch his chest with all my might. He just keeps grinning.

He positions me in a stance in midair as he grabs my waist firmly like waltz dance position, except we're hovering 40 feet above the ground. My heart is beating so loud like a drum, like it's gonna jump out my chest any moment now, and I'm hyperventilating so much as my gaze instantly meets his. Ugh!

Why is he making me feel this way? He's making my heart flutter. It's just something I couldn't explain! I just wanna punch him so hard right now, but I can't. Obviously, I might fall from his grip again. Dammit!

I realize we've been hovering for about an hour now and he's taking me somewhere where he might never return me home again; I feel very uneasy now, this time I know had to object, "Marshall! Take me home!" I demand.

"No." is all he could abruptly say looking into the horizon, which is angering me.

"No? No?! NO?!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS," I start to fidget in his grip, merely forgetting I could fall off again. His grip just tightens around me.

"STOP IT! Do you wanna fall!?" He warns. "I, want myself, to fall?! Please! It is you who brought me here to die in the first place!" I accuse and kick his knee, making him huddle.

He finally puts me down to an open field by a river and some woods behind, somewhere I'm not familiar with, uneasiness swallowing me whole.

I looked around to see the tip of the treehouse sitting on the horizon and I feel secured to know home is just near and not too far, also the half moon smiling on the sky along with the sparkling stars. I didn't even realize it was evening already.

What does this Marshall want with me anyway!?? I'm getting alarmed now. It is evening, Cake must be worried now. Darn it, I need to go home.