Stalkerrr!

Stalkerrr!

It's another happy morning day. I'm lying on my bed tucked in my sleeping bag, I stretch and yawn hard as I rub my belly. it's pretty warm in here.

I roll over to the window pane just right beside me to see the sun sitting at the horizon brightly shining, smiling at the whole Aaa, the open feilds with green grassess swiftly moving with the direction of the wind. It's so peaceful and its already making me happily smile.

I roll out, or rather crawl out of bed.

I'm currently sitting here at the living room, just chillin' out with BMO for another lazy day off, there aren't anybody needing some of my hero help anyway and Cake isn't home yet. She's at Lord's place again but she'll be home soon.

~beep beep beep beep beep~

I hear BMO's beep beep boppin' a song of a video game play he showed me. This game is actually very awesome!

I think it's a pre-Mushroom War game, since he's found it somewhere deep down the house. I don't know! That's all he told me, He won't tell me the exact location, but this is just so cool. Unlike the other games he has - total boringness!

It's a shame Cake hasn't come home yet, it would be flippin' awesome if she'd joined me here. There're a maximum of two players actually.

"Hey BMO! What's the title of this game again?" I ask as I press down the joy pad keyboards, just something BMO gave. It controls the movements of your character in the game. If you press left, it goes left, and right it goes right! SO MIND BOGGLING MATHEMATICAL!

And also, my character is named Mario, according to BMO, he's wearing a red jumper and the other is Luigi, wearing green. They are adorable!

Gee. BMO sure found lots of cool pre-Mushroom war stuff I've neva eva seen before!! Wonder where he's got these and how they've survived the war. I HAVE to know!

"It's called Super Mario." he replies sitting on the table in front of me as he moves his arms and legs up and down like he's fluttering. Is he dancing to the song? Um, weeeird. I chuckle at him a bit.

"Why? Is it boring?" He suddenly says sounding blue and stops moving his arms and legs.

"Are you kidding me!? THIS IS FLIPPING AWESOME!" I abruptly shriek with sheer joy and make him jolly again, moving his arms and legs. He raises the volumes higher as he dances to the beats again.

Or no beats actually. Just some light beep beep boppin'. Still really cute though. ^_^

Sometimes I'm also wondering what BMO is - a girl or a boy? I've no idea. Sometimes he acts like a girl, but then talks like a boy! I can't assume he's both! Does that even exist? Uh, never mind.

It's just safe to call him a 'He' right now because his body is colored grey, which is a boy color, which is male, totally understandable. End of explanation, DON'T ARGUE WITH ME!

Just kidding... :D

But seriously, don't. XD

"What!? WHAT'S SO FLIPPIN' AWESOME!?" the window behind me suddenly hollers making BMO and I flip. LITERALLY FLIP.

Poor BMO falls flat on his face at the floor as he flipped out from the table he was sitting at when he got startled. "OW!" he whines.

I mean he's the type that easily gets startled and the fact that his body is rectangular, he finds it difficult to balance himself on the table he was sitting on, so off he went to the floor.

As he fell, he pulls the joy pad I was holding on my hands, which is understandable because it was connected to him, hence, it trails off with him and falls at his face from above him after he's already stood up, "OWWW!" he whines again and it's a double face punch for BMO.