Cake, Stop Teasing Me!

"Honey cakes I, made spag--" Cake suddenly enters the room, shocked at the sight of me suddenly looking all haggard and sweaty sitting on the window.

"Fiona, where have you been adventuring?! Weren't you just grieving right earlier?" She asks in confusion fixing my hair.

"Superman happened." I blurt out not knowing where it came from with a foggy mind.

"Baby, as much as I'm concerned, I thought you were the only hero in Aaa?"

"Uh..." I shake my head and awaken to the reality from my thoughts that just drifted me away. "Um, rather, Marshall Lee..." she grins when she hears me mention his name.

She clears her throat in an obvious look she's teasing, "How is Marshall Lee anywhere confusing with Superman?" she chuckles a bit while her little paws wander at the cabinet to look for my extra top.

"Simple... He barged in my room again a couple of hours ago while I was grieving, almost killed me by dropping me 40 feet from the ground, and made fun of me..." I roughly say, clenching my fists and knocking it a bit to the wooden wall, gazing at the moon.

"...and helped me ease the pain I was feeling." I continue with a less harsh tone still gazing at the moon with unclenched fists and just total calmness.

"Oooh..." She marvels as she hands a shirt for me to change, "So he's your personal Superman? That playboy's super powers is impressive." and winks at me continuing to tease.

"Oh glob, no! Not like that Cake!" I complain as I take the shirt from her tiny paw, "I don't like him. He's just a friend, okay? JUST, A, FRIEND," I utter word for word to help her register it clearly into her brain.

I take off my sweaty shirt and slipped myself in the clean new one. I sniffed the dirty shirt a bit, "EEEK! This smells like a ripe Jackfruit! Gross! I didn't know I smelled like this earlier ago! How gross of me," I exclaimed as I threw it the floor.

Cake just keeps on gazing at me, giggling in response, "Oh you are adorable honey cakes."

I pull my most puzzled face at her and she just keeps on going.

I groan and jump on bed in a laying position and bury my face in my white and fluffy pillow. I roll over to my back and spy Cake still giggling at me, "Cake!" I gesture my hands as if I'm questioning her. "What!? You look like you watched a romantic movie that you just can't shake off of your head!"

She abruptly snaps a finger, "EXACTLY!"

"Really? What movie!?" I ask without a clue.

"Fiona! Of course I'm talking about you!" she lets out a big grin on her face and cups mine like a baby, "I see pure bliss in your eyes! It's like an hour ago you were so down in the dumps and when I came back you've returned to your sunny self."

"Tell me frankly, what did Marshall do to you?" She pokes my waist which tickles me and made me flinch.

"Come on! You still wanna tease me about Marshall?" I cover my ears in the act of not listening, "Ugh. No, no, no... Not listening, not listening..." I reiterate in annoyance.

"...Why did you even suddenly get worried when your shirt was smelling bad? It's like you don't smell that on your bod when we're adventuring all the time!" she pinches my cheek.

"...Or you're just afraid Marshall could've smelled-"

"OH NO! DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!" I abruptly place my palm on her mouth. She chuckles at what I did and I just ignore her and bury my face again with my pillow, moaning at her. She's being so flipping annoying right now.