DO NOT SKIP

Dear readers,

First of all, do not miss the chance to purchase the ebook version of this story for FREE on AMAZON!!!!!

PLEASE SHOW SOME SUPPORT!

LIMITED TIME FROM 22/8 TILL 25/8 !

A/N

I hope you're all safe and sound during this
pandemic.

Thank you for giving this book a try; you know what they say: don't judge a book by its cover ;)

I certainly hope that the cover is not solely what grabbed your attention, but I won't mind if it was the reason you decided to read this book.

This book isn't a total romance, and it isn't your typical young adult books as well, so I really hope you enjoy the ride because it'll be full of drama, love, mystery and a glimpse of reality.

I can promise you that you'll find cute moments in this book- all you have to do is be patient because as I said, it isn't solely a romantic book.

This isn't your typical bad boy/ teen drama books.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: DO NOT SKIP THE PROLOGUE; OTHERWISE, YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THE STORY!!

Now before you start reading this story, there're some facts I want to lay out for you. First of all, this is my first complete published story, so I hope you know that it took me a lot of time and effort writing each and every chapter down. Secondly, I'll be welcoming any form of criticism because no one is perfect, and this book certainly might not be the best, but you must certainly understand that if you have something to tell me, you must be polite. Criticism doesn't mean rude.

Now comes the most important part: Do not steal this book, please. It took me a lot of time coming up with the idea, and it certainly took way more writing it.

Copyright© June 2020

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part ,in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infrigment of this violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with the. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

MA_writer@outlook.com