Chapter 7*I am home*

So no one figured out who is he to Marinette. So the boy is a very old friend of her.

---------------------------------------------------------
A white Limo pulled up and a boy with blue green eyes and short blue hair got out from it with a sword on his waist. Then a galaxy limo pulled up next to the white one.

The boy made his way to the class eyeing every single one.

"Prince Kanata from Japan." The bodyguard shouted introducing the prince.

"Do you know him, Lila??" Mèlane asked

"Of course. We know each other. But we decided that we will pretend not to for my safety." The liar face whispered.

Adrien was waiting for Marinette to prove her wrong or for Nino to burst laughing, but none of that happened.

When prince Kanata saw Marinette he smiled a warm smile and made his way to her. The prince and princess of England bowed then took a step back to stand next to Nino behind Marinette.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't little Mari at last. Welcome home Marinette." Kanata talked while walking until he was close to her.

The class was watching waiting for the conversation to start. But they was surprised when they heard aloud bang.

Marinette slapped Kanata. A thing she wished to do after she went to Paris.

The slap sure was very hard but he didn't move an inch. Instead, he was still in his place, smiling the same warm smile. 'Marinette slapped a royal' was all the class thought.

"YOU." Marinette began shouting extending her index finger while the prince signaled for his bodyguards not to move.

"HOW DARE YOU?!! WHY DID YOU COME NOW??? HUH!! ANSWER ME!!!" Tears started streaming down Marinette's cheeks.

If it wasn't for the only born power until 18 years old which is never forgetting the two children would have been now standing in front of Marinette. But they knew better than to stand between those two.

"DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU THEN???? TELL ME!!! FROM 5 YEARS YOU ARE COMING NOW...... Why??? Answer me Kanata p-please!!!" Suddenly Marinette fell on the ground.

Kanata kneeled beside her and she hugged him tightly.

"I m-missed you so m-much!! I wanted you to call m-me and c-calm me down. I missed them so much Kan." Marinette started crying so much then suddenly she clutched her head in her hands.

Kanata's eyes widened and suddenly he shouted. "Nino!!!! Her hand bag quickly."

Nino ran to Alya and took Marinette's bag from her. He quickly handed it out to Kanata who grabbed some pills and a water bottle from her bag and quickly gave them to her.