Chapter 16*Anger attack*

Thank you so much for your support. I hope my story go as you wish.

I wanted to tell you about a writer. She is a mother who loves MLB because of her daughter. LiquifiedStars her stories is so good. I suggest you read them.

You have to read story 'soulmates' by ShazzDogg . The story is super awesome. You will like it

Now to the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------

Nino was trying to get Marinette to calm down when she suddenly blacked out.

"Not again!!" Nino, Asashi and Riyan shouted again when they saw that she fainted.

Nino quickly held her bridal style and took her to her large gold and blue room.

The class was so worried about Marinette so they went after Nino and the gang to see her.

All the hotel was giving them strange looks when they saw them but they didn't care.

Nino quickly opened the door to her room and layed her on the king sized bed.

All of them was worried about their friend.

"Someone care to explain what happened to Marinette??" Adrien asked.

"Not now Adrien." Kanata said.

"Can you change her clothes first?? And give her a shower?? We can't know her state when she is like this." Albert asked.

Starmiya, Lily and Ritta looked at each other and nodded. They quickly took her to the bathroom to give her a quick shower and dress her up.

After ten minutes they exited the room and putted Marinette on the bed.

She was wearing yellow sweater with some flowers on the sleeves, they made her wear black tight pants with a pair of black and white shoes and her hair in a top bun.

"Make a way for me

"Make a way for me." Nino told them as he went to Marinette.

All the people waited as they saw Nino go to Marinette and put his hand on her forehead and another hand on her throat and said some words. Suddenly, Nino backed away so fast.

"Guys. I don't think this time Asashi and Riyan can do it alone. It is so strong." Nino panicked as he looked at the gang in worry.

"I think we all have to do it." Starmiya said.

"We will talk about this 'again' thing later though Nino." Ritta told him as he nodded

"Lily. You come with me to help me. You didn't get your powers yet." Nino told her as she nodded.