Chapter 12*The talk*

Alya was sitting on Marinette's bed soothing her and rubbing her back.

Alya decided to look at the room for the first time.

The room was very big. Like very very big. The bed was in the middle of the room with walls and curtains like a cabinet.

There were two orange couches near the door with a painting above it.

And on the other end of the room was an orange chaise with an orange chair.

Marinette's room has so many painting in it. It has a window with white, orange and red curtains. You can see the main gate and garden from it.

The ceiling was beautifully decorated in a princess like.

Alya looked at her friend who was thankfully calming down. Marinette took off her mask a while ago and she was now with her outfit and heels.

Alya stood up and looked at Marinette.

"Let's get you changed first then we will talk about everything. Okay??" Alya asked carefully helping Marinette off the bed.

Marinette nodded and tried to stand up but she was about to fall. Fortunately, Alya caught her as Alya figured out that she couldn't move or walk alone due to her exhaustion.

Alya found two best friends pyjamas and she got them out.

Alya helped Marinette in her pyjamas as she tried her best not to let Marinette stand on her own.

The pyjamas was fluffy on the neck, leg, hem of the shirt, shoulders and hand. Marinette's pyjamas was blue with fruits pattern. while Alya's was pink with fruit pattern.

Alya helped Marinette in the bed again and under the covers

Alya sat next to her as Marinette putted her head on Alya's lap.

Alya started playing with Marinette's hair as that seemed to help her relax.

"Do you want to talk about it now??" Alya asked as Marinette's suddenly stinffed.

She seemed to be thinking then relaxed as she nodded.

Alya smiles at her. "I have all the time for you and only you. You can talk as much as you want and cry whenever you want." Alya whispered to her.

Marinette nodded as she took a deep breath then she started talking.

"There was a sad event that happened 5 years ago when I was near my 13th birthday. It happened the same night as today and to be exact it happened at 8:00 at night. The moment I called you."

Marinette talked as Alya was patiently waiting for her to continue playing with her hair.

"I was in my room while my parents were at the throne room having a talk. My mother's name was Sabine and my father's name was Tom. She was an ordinary chinese woman while father was a prince. My grandfather Fu was the Emprior of China while my grandmother Ezira was the queen of Ephedia."