3 -- Is this Love ?

Warning  --  Devil x woman sex, Devil's daughter x man sex

The Handsome Devil was having a Jolly Good Time.  He had decided that sex in his human form, as long as it was amped-up by at least  x2, was absolutely fan-fucking-tastic.  On this particular evening, he was busy crawling over one of his wives bodies, as two more of them made out on the plush sofa at the foot of his enormous bed.  His own personal porn, and it wasn't a movie.  He suddenly stopped all movement when an incoming message dinged on his e-pad.  

"Sire ?  You might want to watch this." the voice apologised.  He doubted it very much.  His eyes glowed red, and for both the reasons they usually did.  His resulting growl was at such a low frequency, objects on the table tops and the walls rattled and shook in place.  

"I'm a little busy right now"  he answered through gritted teeth, stilling himself above the petrified woman in his bed.

"It's your daughter, Sire"  he dropped his head between his shoulders.

"I'll watch it later !"  

"As you wish .... "

"Where were we ?"  he addressed the still petrified woman, now trembling at the thought of what would happen soon.  The Devil caressed and licked his wife's throat and collarbone, trying to focus on where he had left off, only to find that he couldn't.  Focus.  Achieve anything.  Now exasperated that the interruption deflated his ..... everything else, he pushed himself up off of the poor woman roughly, yelling at the top of his lungs, 

"Get out !  Get OUT, NOW !!".  Everyone in the room scattered to the doors and left hurriedly.  He stepped into something a little more comfortable, and then looked at his e-pad, upset that he even had to.  Upset that his mind and body wasn't where it was only a few minutes ago.  

"Melinda !"  he raged, albeit quietly, for him anyway.  No raised voice, more of a strangled, impatient huff of air.  He watched what his aide had requested he watch, sighing sadly when he saw his baby girl on the screen.  She seemed to be sitting at a table in a restaurant next to "Larry", he assumed.  Unless she sat on his lap, she couldn't have got any closer.  Larry was feeding her forkfuls of food, watching her lips intently as she took the food he offered her, licking her lips after every bite.  

"Ugghhh, I can't watch this ! "  he shouted as he threw the pad across the room, the walls reverberating at the sound of his exasperated impotence.  He wasn't quite powerless yet, though.  He could order her to come home, but he wouldn't.  He had to just let her get on with it, whatever, "it" was.  Larry did look at his daughter lovingly, though.  That split second thought only to be replaced with another, and by rage and anger when he realised what that look truly was.  It was lust, and want, and need.  He knew those looks, and those feelings well.  Maybe he and this Larry were more alike than in facial features alone.  But Larry just wanted Melinda's body.  And that's why she wanted the body she had requested, she wanted this man too.  How would she find love with her body ?  Just her body ?  She didn't have much of a mind to talk of, that was his fault.  The Devil's fault.  No one left Hell once they got here.  The women did as their men told them, there was nothing that they needed their minds for.  But Melinda could certainly use a decent one now.  Had she used her powers for that ?  he wondered.  

He felt desperation now.  He was torn.  Torn between not wanting his daughter to be taken advantage of by this man, and wanting this man to actually love his daughter.  If she could not find happiness here in the Underworld, then he would be .... accepting ..... of her finding it elsewhere.  

He levitated the pad to him again, looking at stills of this Larry.  Melinda was right.  He did look like him.  GREAT !  She's looking for her Daddy, and in more way's than one.  He huffed again, sadness marring his beautiful face.