11 -- New Beginnings ...... ?

Sabrina had invited Larry into her apartment that day.  They had a drink, which turned into 3 or 4, which turned into talking for hours. He stayed and they cooked dinner together, which turned into a very heated make out session, which ended up with him staying the night.  They had been joined at the hip ever since.  

She vaguely knew who he was, she had watched a few of his dance videos, had seen him win World of Dance, and had seen his face in the various magazine campaigns he had done.  His fame and notoriety didn't phase her, nor did it impress her in the slightest.  What did impress her was his smile, his sense of fun, and that he wasn't afraid to show her his vulnerability.  He wore his heart on his sleeve, he was financially independent, and the fact that he was as fit and as athletic as she was, was definitely a plus.  The day he had called to deliver the package, Larry thought he had heard someone on the wrong end of a right hook, and he wasn't far wrong.  Sabrina had been in a bad mood, and was exorcising it by beating the almighty shit out of a huge, weighty punch bag.  She loved to kick box, and she was good at it.  Larry had later grinned to himself at the thought that had crossed his mind that day, about how hard, really, could a girl hit him.  In Sabrina's case, really fucking hard.  

She was her high school's only female football coach, specialising in fitness and conditioning.  She had the stamina of a thoroughbred filly, and she could outlast Larry during their sexual escapades, which took some doing.  In this regard, she was adventurous and imaginative, and it turned Larry on no end.  Her favourite position, and Larry's too, if he were to admit it, was a reverse cowgirl, and she would ride Larry's dick into next week while sporting a stetson and cowboy boots, complete with spurs.  Often leaving Larry spread eagle'd on the bed, panting and gasping for breath, exhausted and sore.  

She was smart and funny, intelligent and sweet.  She had accompanied Larry to a couple of his workshops, and his fans, having seen pictures of them together, already knew who she was.  She took selfies, chatted and shared a joke, and had fun with them.  She took part in Larry's classes, and learning the choreography easily, she helped those who were having a difficult time with it.  And his fans loved her.  Absolutely loved her.  

For his part, Larry went to as many of her high school football games as he could, practices too.  The team were highly impressed that "Miss Oakley"'s boyfriend was considered the best hip-hop dancer in the world, which got her major cool points from then on.  He became her loudest cheerleader, and helped the cheer team with their choreography and presentation.  He even put on a one of the girl's skirts once, and joined the crew, waving his pom poms with abandon.  And they all loved him.  Absolutely loved him.  

They were similar in so many ways, and had a lot in common.  He had met his match, in more ways than one, and he loved the fact.  He loved the fact that she wanted nothing from him.  Absolutely nothing.  He couldn't even take her shopping, not letting him spend one dime on her while they were out, not even to eat.  So he bought her flowers, and chocolates, and jewelry, and things he knew she would love, but wouldn't buy for herself.  He treated them both to spa retreats, and long weekends away.  But more than anything, he loved the fact that he was ..... in love.  Probably for the first time.  Really, properly, in grown up love.  And he loved it.  

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  

6 months later  

Larry and Sabrina lazed in bed late into a Saturday morning.  They had not long finished an amazing love making session, but now they were both ravenous. 

"Bunny, let's go out for breakfast"  Sabrina suggested, lying on Larry's chest, stroking the soft skin attentively.  He left his answer on the top of her head in the form of a soft kiss.