Chapter 46: Lies

Mia is above ^

2 Months Later

Taylor

I was supposed to be staying down here until I was 8 months and I'd head back home, but I've been enjoying myself down here so much it was hard for me to think of departing. I'm 9 months and I'm due in two weeks.

I've been at peace, no worries—It made me consider moving down here. I begin looking at some luxurious apartments but then resorted to houses since I like doing my own thing and wouldn't want my neighbor downstairs to start complaining. I found two houses not far from my beach house and I viewed one last week. After thinking on it, at the beginning of this week I went on and sent a deposit as my downpayment because I made up my mind that I'd just stay here. I'm not far from home but there's nothing back that way for me either.

Mia has already went to my old place and packed up some of my belongings I'd want down here and I sent the movers to bring down whatever I told her to sign off on. My things will be here in 2 days, and now I'm just sitting in my empty—well practically empty living room. I already bought a sectional and a dining room set that should be here tomorrow.

I've also been searching for some accounting jobs down here as well for after I have my babygirl. I know I'm stepping too far ahead of myself by looking for jobs not knowing how hard it'll be for me once she's here but I'm just trying to plan everything out.

 I know I'm stepping too far ahead of myself by looking for jobs not knowing how hard it'll be for me once she's here but I'm just trying to plan everything out

Taylor's new home

'Mia ♥️ is calling....'

I pressed the green answer button and put the phone on speaker,

"Hey, girl." I said, putting my phone on the counter.

"Open the door." She excitedly said

My eyes widened. I rushed up and hurriedly walked to the door.

"Ahhhh! Hey!" I said and pulled her in for a hug immediately

I seen her three weeks ago when she came to my beach house but I missed her still.

"I told you I'd be back!" she said as she walked in with some bags.

She put the bags on the floor and then turned around to walk back to her car.

"What's all of this?" I asked as she grabbed the bags from the backseat

"I brought all of baby girl's clothes from her room down here so all the movers have to get is like her swing and crib and stuff and the other stuff you wanted. It's all in the boxes so it shouldn't be too hard." she said, rushing past me.

"Oh! and I stopped off at the grocery store on my way here and I bought you some groceries because I know your refrigerator isn't stocked." she added

"It is..." I said as I closed the door

She opened my refrigerator, "It isn't." she said, widening the refridgerator door opening to expose my left overs from take out last night and three bottles of water.