Prologue

In histories of science and astrology researches, humans have tracked asteriods, studied past asteriod strikes and asteriod-caused extinctions. Indeed, technical thinking can change many natural risks. When NASA scientists were busy debunking conspiracy theories that a massive planet is on course to destroy Earth in the last few decades, astronomers were convincing the country leaders on an impending meteorite shower.

Not across the sky beautifully. But from the sky onto Earth ruthlessly.

A few cities across East Asia would experience a castastrpohic impact - Korea, Busan, Japanese islands near to Fukuoka, and China, Qingdao.  By the time that country leaders were certain about the path of the asteriods, governments were given a short lead time to contain potential losses in human lives.

Chu Seok, 2046, was the fateful D-Day.

Kim Tae Pyung, a marine sergeant, would escort his intelligent urban civil engineer sweetheart, Son Eon Jin on a daunting journey to execute the city lockdown plan.   When miscalculations brought forward the D-Day earlier than expected, their mission teemed with adrenalin rush.

============================

Note: Characters, places and occurrences in this story are fictional. Any similarity with real life events are purely coincidental.

This was an old story I wrote as a personal pastime. Hyun Bin-sii was the original character.  Now I’m a BinJin shipper, I itch to “cast” Son Yejin-sii.