Memory Town

Y/N POV
You hold your breath as the skeleton with a cracked skull was grinning widely with that crazed and hungry red eye. You stared, and felt him walk past you, making you pause, confused as they separated through out the hallway. They.. didnt see you? Where am I? You thought. You decide to explore into the room where the skeletons has been, glancing at the throne. It had a cracked crescent moon engraved on it, and it didnt look all that comfortable. It was cold, but not as cold as when HE was here, and you shivered as you walked towards it, staring at the empty wall behind it. You started to draw an imaginary portrait, you could see it vividly, but you knew it was just something imaginary going on with your own illusion. You can never bear an empty and bland room such as this, and the guy who sat on there called himself a king with such a bland throne room? Geez.
"Such a bland throne room, it needs this" you mutter to yourself

Then you felt a breath in your left ear as someone whispered

???'s POV
I pause the meeting, my eye narrowing as I felt someone pluck a Night Apple from....a certain AU. I shuddered as I felt someone take a bite, feeling the negativity that filled them, I just know, so I glance at the other 4 annoying and crazed skeletons in front of me. "Watch the Castle, I need to check something" I hiss out the words as I teleport.

I stand a few branches up, glancing around before hearing a cry of pain, glancing down at some human in agony just dropping the apple off as they couldn't bear to hold it. I wince, memories flooding in but I push it away. I take notice of the other two humans standing down below, and narrowed my eyes as I notice one with a gun, but they ran. Cowards. I sigh and jumped down to the human's branch, who was leaning on the trunk of the tree for what seems to be weak support. I watch. Surprisingly, they're not dead as I take notice of the rise and fall of their chest after they seemed to have passed out. I narrow my eyes as I check over their features, grimacing at a few bruises, which brought up pained thoughts. The other humans that left them must have been the cause. I sigh, pinching the bridge of my 'nose'.

"Why is my life so annoying?" I murmured to myself as I touch their forehead, heading into their dream seeing as they were alive. I notice them standing still as...Horror walked right by. Why- no, HOW did they get here? No one can get here without me , even so, It caught me off guard as all of them walked right by. They're not really here, are they then? So my idiot...'coworkers' can't see me too. They seem surprised and head into my throne room after pausing for a few moments, stopping and staring at my rather cracked and old throne. They seemed to be drawing in the air, as if imagining something, maybe decorative, before I walk behind them and hear them mutter something that kinda agitated me.
"Such a bland throne room, it needs this."
It was...unamusing, and so, why not scare the living skeleton out of them? I whisper into their ear, in a menacing way.Its clear I spooked them.
"Are you judging my choice?"

I grin at their reaction, now remembering what they did. Eat AND survive the Night Apple. The tendrils in my back lashed around, the angered and threatening grin creeping on my face. I didnt like the fact they survived or the fact they didnt end up like me. What made them so special?
Why didn't they suffer?

Y/N POV
You smirk after muttering to yourself, gaining confidence before pausing as a cold and menacing whisper spoke in your left ear.
"Are you judging my choice?"
It said. You could feel fear creeping back up into your chest. You slowly turned around, glancing at the skeleton from before, gasping at their sight. He saw you, andseemed a bit angered and maybe sadistic. You take in a breath and spoke before his tentacle like tendrils moved.
"I-I mean, its pretty bland for a 'king', or whatever.."
SHUT UP. Why did you say that?! Oh god, he looks mad. One of his tentacle things lunged at you, wrapping it around your throat before you could dodge. Picking you up with it's weird, slimy, and cold strength. You gagged, struggling and desperately trying to gasp for air. He grinned, his eyes sadistic and a bright real, you noticed somewhat
.
"I'm surprised you even survived the night apple. Now you're stuck in my world, so...
Goodnight."