Dying Mind

Y/N POV
Date file not found, please try again later...

You had finally stayed atleast a week in Nightmare's castle, though, you never really did mind it much, it was quiet yet dark. You always had to stay behind because you werent much use to them when it came to 'destroying' worlds, but you atleast got information. You sometimes snuck around the castle just to explore and would find things rather interesting. This sounds cliche, but like, it's funny by the fact he owns a huge library in his castle. Nightmare, THE king of Negativity and, well, nightmares, has a huge collection of books. You found out many of them were quite intriguing, powerful enough to get you into another corner of your mind, as if you were in the story. You also found a huge bathroom, like, for kings. It surprised you he even had one, seeing him as a goopy mess and such. Also, despite them being killers and such, they act like crackheads and idiots. Why? Because Horror almost burned the kitchen down and Dust almost killed him, along with Nightmare scolding them in a terrifying way. You never saw said king, buuuuuuuuut...that was a good thing because he intimidated you hah. You also noticed changes in your body, such as your hair now having dark streaks going through it, and your canines growing slightly sharper. You felt like a vampire almost. Almost. You didnt have a craving for blood.

You sigh, as you had finally had enough of being cooped up in your room, putting on your hood and scarf. You were just glad they didnbother about your face. You started to stand up before lurching forward, pain rising up flaring up from your chest. You gripped your hoodie where your heart is, struggling to breathe as you had pain aching through your entire body now. You fell onto your knees, whimpering softly, trying not to scream as Killer and Horror are still in the castle. You felt something, and with that, your vision changed.

+++

You open your eyes to an empty and endless black field. You felt a shiver run down your spine as you looked around, the sky dark as the field. It would have been nice if it hadn't been for how....tense the air felt. You started to walk,

And walk,

And walk...
You felt as if you were walking for hours before you came across someone facing away from you, hands in pockets. You started to walk towards them before you stopped.

Its him...

Your best friend.

You gasp and started to rush towards him, calling out his name. "BRYCEN! BRYCEN ITS ME! Y/N!" You cried out, but stopped immediately when he turned around. Oh god.
His face was covered in bloody scars. The ones that killed him. You started to find yourself having difficulty to breathe, staring into his dark and dull green eyes that stared right through you.

"I died because of you"
N-No..
"You wanted me gone"
No, of course not...

"You enjoyed seeing my body."
...
It was my fault. I killed you..

"Exactly. And you enjoyed it. Let me be with you, and let me change you...for the better"

You felt a bit nauseous, but slowly walked over to the bloody Brycen. You had killed him. You pushed him into a truck's path. And the blood that came with excited you. You grabbed his hand and shook it, sealing a deal.
Everything was starting to shift and turn, slowly going black.