Surpising interaction

Y/N POV
You make your way to school, skipping a bit happily. You felt a small smile on your face, for some odd reason, even if your not that happy. You make your way into the doors, the bright lights shining in. You didnt get your usual headache as you head inside, walking in. You notice stares, either of surprise or shock, which was weird. Then you realize that maybe Josaline was boasting that maybe you died or something. You smiled a bit, walking to your locker as you open it. You set your backpack down, grabbing your books ,and as soon as you did, you turned around. You face Josaline and Fredderick, and yet, no sight of Lin. Josaline seemed pissed off and surprised.
"How are you ALIVE?!" She yelled.
You merely stare at her quietly, your eyes shining. "I dont know what you mean" you said snarkily. Fredderick seemed mad and threw a punch at you. It didnt knock you down but it did piss you off as you put your hand on your now stinging and red cheek. You look over, your head tilted and your hair falling away. They move away as they stared at you, a crowd starting to form around you three. It seems they had noticed your other eye from your hair falling away from it. Josaline stepped away a bit as you stared daggers into them, but Fredderick didnt back down.

You started getting annoyed and before you reacted, you grabbed onto Fredderick's head covering his ears, screaming at him as he seemed to be in pain. You were creating painful illusions into his head. You were so pissed off, that you even made his ears bleed from the illusions and screaming, causing him to fall away from you. Josaline backed away, eyes wide as she watched with horror as Fredderick seemed to have passed out, ears bleeding. Josaline yelled at you "WHAT DID YOU DO?!". That made you snap out of it, backing up to your locker as the crowd started gasping and watching you, surprised. You stared at your hands, pale as you saw red crimson blood on your fingertips. You looked up at them, your breathing getting heavy.
You closed your eyes.

They deserved it
I guess
It's hilarious, smile.

You could feel a small smile creep onto your face, opening your eyes and looking at Josaline who froze in fear and screamed "DUSTBUNNY, WHAT THE HELL?! YOU FREAK!" She screamed. You blinked, seeing someone, or a shadow,  clap, almost amused in the corner of your eyes but it disappeared. You glance at Josaline. "YOU made me this way. And I thank you" you said with a smile, tilting your head. You need to snap out of it.
You heard the teachers staring to come and break away the crowd to get to you and Fredderick. You scoff and raise the scarf to your face, putting up your hoodie and running away through the crowd, hearing teachers and students call out your name. Either they were impressed or terrified, it's hard to tell. You ran and ran, until your broke out into the bright day. You narrow your eyes as the bright light burned your eyes.
You ran and ran, the wind hitting your eyes, making tears prick at the corner of your eyes. You felt horrible for what you did, yet at the same time you didnt. You stopped, breathing heavily as you look around. You had gotten deep into the neighborhood, so you decided to sit down against a fence, closing your eyes. You didnt sleep, just relaxed before you heard a noise. You open your eyes and see what seems to be a....portal?
.
..
...
WAIT THATS A PORTAL.
You quickly jump over the fence, crouching to hide as you watch a fight with what seems to be skeletons. You froze when you saw some of them from your weird dreams. You watched as a skeleton with ink on his face and a huge ass paintbrush create an attack for the skeleton with a crack on his head.
You watched, and saw the same guy who killed you. He seemed bored and wasn't even participating in the fight, only looking around. You felt a shiver run down your back as they fought until he dodged an arrow from a brightly dressed skeleton. He looked like a gold coin, but it was annoyingly bright. You silently watched before you notice a bone heading straight toward you. You screamed and dodged, the fence breaking as you fell backwards. Some of them stopped and looked over, and the one with the paintbrush called for the bright skeleton, while the one who killed you stared at you. He seemed amused and sent the other skeletons you saw earlier at the bright skeletons. You were silent but watched before the one who killed you glanced over at you before one of his tentacle tendril headed straight for you. You pause and then dodged, running straight over as you dodged the others. You somehow knew what he was planning, almost all his moves. You stomped your foot and grabbed a tentacle, your head tilted to glare at him. You created an illusion, feeling some sort of strong emotion. You could create memory based illusions, but that also meant you could watch them. You could feel him hesitate and freeze up, but you watched the memory. It was painful, as you watched it from his perspective of him eating the same black apple, like you did. You stopped it, holding your head in pain. You heard two skeletons call out to him, but he didn't seem to move. You hear a voice behind you, filled with shock "what did you do to him?" It said. You turned to see them frozen and surprised. The bright golden skeleton gasped as they saw you, but you shook it off.
"It was to get him to stop, so I showed him a memory illusion." You said.
He seemed to have snapped out of it, growling. You turned around "Before you do anything, just know I can do it again." You said. You heard a call and turned around to see a knife heading toward you. You dodged. Too close. You hold your hood over your head more. You're just glad he didnt recognize you, or maybe he did. The golden skeleton suddenly grabbed your hand, running away while he dragged you along. The ink covered skeleton, and another followed suit, as the other skeletons growled and tried to follow. You stopped and pulled your hand away. You turn to face the opposite skeletons only to be grabbed by blue strings. You struggled, as you were pulled toward them, gasping in surprise. The golden skeleton turned around and pulled out a bow before staggering back as a tentacle pierced his shoulder. You wince at the sight, but soon started getting panicky. Your confidence from earlier was only because of the adrenaline, but now that you're aware, you start hyperventilating. You glance at the skeleton who caused the strings, who was dark and glitching, the word ERrOr appearing and disappearing. You heard one in a hoodie say "Can I kill em for LV boss?" He said. You start to panic, hyperventilating as you wince. The one who had hurt the golden skeleton was glaring at you and just shook his head. "We're keeping them. Something about them interests me." He said, which sent shivers down your spine.
You were then knocked out, everything going black as the last thing you heard was
"And yes, you can destroy this world while-"
But that was all you heard.

(Okay, to explain what happened. You technically caused Nightmare to pause because of him having to 'relive' the pain from the apple. But since both of you had eaten one, that pain was shared and you had to stop. Also, Horror, Killer, Dust, and Error were only there + Nightmare. Your AU will be revealed later on!)