Ashcraft

Rei POV--

        After I got all of my tears out, I looked up at Sabine. I had soaked the cloth under her armor. I smiled weakly.

        "I guess I should do some laundry?" I pointed to her shirt.

        "Nah. It's ok." Sabine patted my shoulder. "Are you going to fly this thing while Hera's out?" I nodded and looked out the window as Tatooine zoomed in quickly, we were out of hyperspace.

ANOTHER Unknown POV--

        My ship, The Siren, orbited slowly around the sandy desert planet, Tatooine. I was here on a mission. I was looking for a ship. A ship full of rebels to be exact. It was a modified VCX-100 Light Freighter and it had just come out of lightspeed. I smirked, they were in for a surprise. I pressed a button and flipped a switch, I was out of orbit. The thrusters slowly brought me right over their ship.

        "R6, I need you to keep the Siren ready for after I board." A few beeps, a grunt and a whirr told me that he understood. I left R6 to pilot, and I jogged down to the cargo bay of my modified YT-1930 Transport. I strapped four blasters to my belt and one electrostaff to my back. I took my breather from my belt and put it in my mouth. Cracking my knuckles, I opened the hatch and leaped onto the ship flying below me.

        I quickly hooked my fingers onto a loose panel and found an air vent opening. I tossed the cover off and slid inside. My small frame could slide through the enclosed air ducts. I opened the next covering and jumped nimbly down. I took my breather out of my mouth and hooked it to my belt for later. I had landed in some sort of common room. It had a holochess board and a small prison cell. I looked around and heard somebody coming. I hid beside the door that the sound had come from. After two agonizing, suspenseful seconds, the door opened. A Lasat walked through it. As soon as the door closed, I was on top of him, throwing a punch at his face.

        I hit him once, expecting him to black out. He didn't. He tried to grab his comm, but I had drawn my blaster and had shot it to bits before his hand was remotely near it. That's when he got a good look at my face.

        "Lienna Ashcraft." I heard his raspy voice whisper. I smirked and grabbed my electrostaff from my back, igniting it. The blue lightning crackled as it hit the Lasat's side. I held my staff there until he blacked out. I grabbed his legs and dragged him to the prison cell. I stuffed his body in it and shut the door, hoping that he would stay knocked out.

        I opened the door and laid low. I was sent here to rupture their fuel tank. Then they would land on Tatooine, where the Emperor was waiting, and where I would be paid handsomely. I stepped stealthily through the halls stopping only once, when a mandalorian left the cockpit. I made my way to the engine room. Pulling out my electrostaff, I shoved the end onto the control pad, which had asked for the password, and the door opened.

        I walked in and looked for the tank. I peered around a corner and saw the steel cube I was looking for. It had one orange stripe across the width of the steel plate. I pulled my blaster from its spot on my belt. I felt the hard material in my hand and rested my finger on the trigger. I pulled on the metal and suddenly there was a hole punctured in the tank. As fuel gushed out, a siren blared in my ears. I cursed. I forgot to shut down the fuel tank sensor.

        The door slid open as I grabbed my electrostaff from my back, the blue lightning flickering to life. A man stood there. He had cold, calculating blue eyes and short brown hair tied into a small ponytail.

        "Kanan. We meet again." I smiled cheerfully as we began circling each other, Kanan with his lightsaber, me with my electrostaff. Kanan growled slightly. "Did you miss me?" I asked with a playful, childish tone, while my eyes could kill. I lunged forward with a few clashes of my staff. The two blue colors met and sparks flew everywhere.

        "What is i-" A boy, about fourteen, peeked into the doorway. He saw me and stopped short. He had blue-ish black-ish hair and blue-ish purple-ish eyes. When he saw me his face grew grave.

        "What a rare find, a master," I guestured to Kanan. "And an apprentice." I smirked. "A padawan." Kanan growled and lunged foreward, lightsaber raised high. He swung it down and I blocked it with my electrostaff. I swung the blue lightning and hit the side of the boy. He screamed and fell to his knees. I ran past the two when Kanan knelt down to tend to the boy.

        "R6, meet me at the cargo bay!" I yelled into my comm as I ran through the halls. I had memorized the layout of a classic VCX-100. I made my way to the bay, but Kanan was waiting for me. He swung an otherwise fatal blow to my head, when I blocked it just in time. I hit the button to open the hatch and Kanan had to lunge foreward to catch hold of something. He swung one last time before I was sucked out into the void of space. I landed on the Siren and opened a hatch. I slipped inside, ready to get my pay.

Hey-o! I know its late and I only updated once in the past month and all, but what kept me going was the comments that you left! I was really motivated and I got it done!! (Especially yours, @Yamata-No-Orochi, U P D A T E   O R   P E R I S H) {I'm usually not so mushy.... XDDDDD}

May the Force Be With You,

Spectre 7, Out.