CHAPTER 6

----

Jennie's POV

----

After the audition ended, we all bowed to each other and slowly left the theater. My mind couldn't process the fact that Taehyung will be my partner.

This roleplay will be performed this December, a lot of rehearsals and practices will happen. I'm starting to worry about the plot of the story as it was still a mystery.

So much for avoiding him.

I rubbed my head as it started to ache as I walked towards the cafeteria. I quicken my pace and took a deep breath once I arrived.

I smiled as once I saw Lisa waving at me from our table. It is located at the center of the cafeteria, we just marked our names there since we were freshmen.

I placed my bag down and faced the others.

" I'll order today, what do you guys want? "

" Kimchi Stew "

" Chicken "

" Jungkook "

We all looked at Lisa who was oblivious about her order. She gave us a look of confusion and pouted.

" What? I said I want to have Jeonbokjjim.", we gave her a deadpanned look as we notice the sweat coming from her forehead. She quickly wiped it off and let out a nervous laugh.

" You're just hungry, hurry up Jen.", I gave her a tell-us-everything-later look and went off towards the counter.

My stomach started to churn and I lightly patted it.

" Don't worry stomach, mama Jennie will buy milk flavored ice cream."

" You know that's rather unhealthy for an empty stomach.", Taehyung popped his head beside mine and I jumped in shock.

He laughed at my reaction and the hell, tears are cornering his eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued waiting in line but this jerk didn't get the message.

I tried moving far away from him but he always comes near.

What am I? a new pair of Gucci shoes?

" Whatcha having for lunch?", he now stood before me, leveling to my height. A playful smile on his face.

I glared at him and sassed him, " Is this your way in cutting the line? Scram jerk. I'm hungry and I don't have all damn day. Don't bother me.", I tried pushing him away but he's heavy. He only arched his eyebrows at me.

My head started to boil and calmed myself down before this useless banter gets out of hand.

I huffed and plastered a fake smile.

" Taehyung-ssi, can you please go back to your original line? ", I fluttered my eyelashes as I internally gagged.

He smirked and leaned against the glass. He held my gaze before he broke into his signature boxy smile.

"Only if you hang out with me later.", his eyes full of seriousness as he stared at me.

My face burned with his fiery gaze and I scoffed at him. As if.

I smirked and took a step forward, meeting his gaze. I smiled sweetly and tiptoed, whispering to his ear, " Only if pigs fly."

I turned my heel, flipping my hair in the process as I strutted towards the counter.