Will I be continuing this story?

Whoa... it's been a while guys... 23rd Dec 2013... jeez, that's over a year.. anyway, I like just re-read Fallen, having assumed 100% that I would no longer be writing anymore of it. However, I realised very quickly that I'm still in love with it, I still love Fell to bits. This being my very first story, it still holds a special place in my heart so I will definitely be continuing it...

I still have the chapter plans and the overview of the story so I know exactly what's going to happen etc.

I'm still amazing at how many people kept up with it! For my most popular story Kiss Me, the readers go down in numbers in such a demoralising way every chapter but for this one (even though currently I've lost over 2500 readers after the first chapter and around 200 over the rest of the chapters) I feel that a good number of the people who liked the story by chapter 2 are still with me and that feels so special.

I will- without a doubt- lose more readers over the upcoming chapters but if there is still only one of you then so be it.

I feel the same way about you guys who have read Fallen up until this point as I do about the story itself so thank ya'll so much. The voters and commenters get a lovely Internet group hug and yes, all you silent readers can join in too.

Anyway, see you soon!