5- You belong to me

The interior of the Hover Carriage is expensive, large, deep red seats and black walls. An unseen driver sits behind a screen. I don't know how long we've been driving for but it feels like I've been sitting here, with the Sargent getting closer with each breath I take, for hours.

"Your name." He says, "I never asked what your name is." The carriage glides along the road, we 're so far from home now. I don't like being near this man, I hate the way he sits too close, I hate the fact that I can feel his breath on my cheek,and the feel of his hand on my leg. But what I hate the most is the way that everything he does sends goosebumps running over my skin.

"..."

He leans in closer, his voice deeper than it had been before, "Tell me your name."

"...Fell.. My name's Fell..." My voice is barely louder than a whisper. He chuckles,

"Do you know what I'm doing Fell?"

I shift uncomfortably, "No."

"No, sir."

"No sir."

"I'm seducing you." I stare at him. The words shock me, I flinch away from him, sliding against the door of the carriage. I'm pressed against the door so hard, that I can hear the hum of the carriage engine. I'm facing him now, as I begin to work out his meaning. I don't know how I didn't see it before. Im such an idiot, after everything he said. After every hungry look he gave me, after every time he touched me, I still hadn't worked it out. Until now. He pushes my shoulder against the door, so I'm facing him. My heart jumps to my throat, I'm scared, really scared. He strokes a finger down my cheek, locking me in his gaze. But suddenly, his fingers close around my throat. I gasp, trying to uncurl his fingers. He's choking me, I can't breathe.

"You will have to learn that I am the one who controls you. If I want you to stop breathing then you will. Whatever I want, you will do it. You are not like that Lancaster boy, if you die then no-one will care. Do you understand me?" All I can see is him, all I can feel is the overwhelming panic of that horrific drowning. Just as suddenly as he had pressed on my lungs, he lets me go. I cough, gasping for breath.

"Do you understand me?" He says again.

"...yes..." He slaps me round the face. Not hard, just demeaning.

"Say it properly."

"I understand, sir."

He smiles, "Good. Now, be a good boy and behave." He throws his hat to the ground, followed by his uniform jacket, the medals clinking against the ground. He pulls his tie off from around his neck, grabbing my hands and tying my wrists together. He takes a hold of my hips, dragging me underneath him so I'm lying on the seat with him crouched like a predator over me. He opens his shirt and begins pulling his belt off,

"I'm not preparing you, You are going to remember my shape."

________________________________________________________________

This is not the end of this scene, I was just wondering what you thought of it before I carried it on... was a bit nervous about posting this part hee hee