7- Toxic Angel

For a whole year, it was like time didn't really flow right, night would blur into day and day into night. But there were some days that were different, not good days, just different. Important I guess. Even though I don't want to remember it, the first day, as scary as it was, was probably one of the most important days.

Despite my fear, my body won over my brain and I fell into a thankfully eventless sleep. When I wake, I don't see the Sargent anywhere, just an imprint in the bed covers like a constant reminder that he had been so close to me. I hear the shower running from behind a door in the corner of the room. I don't know where I am but it must be some expensive hotel or something, it's too clean for anyone to be living here. So posh aswell, dark wood furniture and heavy looking velvet curtains. I sit up, drawing my knees into my chest, this can't be happening. It just can't. But it is, isn't it? And there is fuck all I can do to change that. I can't just sit here though. Then I remember something, he's got dad. And Kip and the little ones. Considering what he's done to me... What is he going to do to them? That is, if he hasn't already done something to them.
I didn't notice the shower turn off, or the Sargent walk back into the room. I jump violently when he touches me,

"Whoa there..." He says. I stare up at him, standing over me like a toxic angel, beads of warm water running over his muscles, into the white towel tied low over his hips. He touches my cheek and I stay still, hypnotised by those ice blue eyes.

He smiles, "I have something for you." He walks over to the bedside table and pulls something out. I see what it is when he gets close to me again. A collar. A thick black leather dog collar. I look at him in shock and he grabs a hold of my arm, pulling me towards him. He puts the collar on me too quickly for me to pull away. He lets me go and I feel it with my hand. The buckle's gone.

"That's one of a kind, once its on- the only person that can take it off again is me." He drops the towel onto the floor and laughs when I turn red and look away. It's then that I realise that he's not the only naked person in the room, but as my fingers close around the bed sheet, he catches my wrist.

"No." I look up at him again. "No." He repeats. "Remember what I told you? You will only do what I say. Nothing more, nothing less. Thank me."

"What?" My voice sounds hoarse, my throat dry.

"I gave you a present, say thank you."

"Thank..." I swallow hard, "thank you." He waits for a second before I add, "Sir."

"Good boy."

I don't know how long I spent in that room with him. It was like the rest of the world didn't exist anymore. The whole time he was touching me, and making me touch him, he never entered me once. Even though I was turning weird, even though I was begging him to, he never did. He'd put something else inside or he'd just leave me on the verge of cumming and lie on the bed next to me as he stared at my tear streaked face. He didn't talk about the others no matter how many times I asked him. And the next time I saw Kip- I was a completely different person.