part 4

(GETAWAY CAR!)
CHAPTER FOUR:
THE WELL HOUSE

THEY BIKED TO BENS HOUSE, that wasn't to far

THEY BIKED TO BENS HOUSE, that wasn't to far. Richie and Eddie were arguing about something random as they entered. Rory was still slightly shaken up after almost drowning and held onto Stanley's hand. "Yes. I heard he has a roller coaster and a chimpanzee...and the bones of an old man."

"What?"

"Yes." Eddie and Richie said before they entered the room, then they stopped

"Woah, woah, woah, wow!" Richie said

"Cool, huh?" Ben asked

"No, nothing cool. nothing cool—Well this is cool—wait, no it's not."

"What's that?" Stan asked

"That? That's the charter for Derry Township." Ben said

"Nerd alert." Richie said

"Actually, it's really interesting. Derry started as a beaver trapping camp." Ben explained

"Still is, am I right, boys?" Richie put his hand up for a high five but Rory shook her head, then walked away

"Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry. But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace."

"The entire camp?" Rory asked

"There were rumors of Indians...but no sign of an attack. Everyone thought it was a plague or something. But it's like... one day everybody just woke up and left. The only clue was a trail of clothes leading to the well-house."

"Where was the well House?" Bill asked

"Somewhere in town I guess. Why?" Ben said

"Nothing" Bill said

________

Beverly had called Rory, saying she needed to show her and the losers all something. she sounded on edge so Rory went as quickly as possible, this time she went on her skateboard again. She rolled up to her house to see the rest of the guys were getting their as well. As soon as they did, Beverly came down the stairs that led up to her apartment.

"I-I need to show you something." the auburn haired girl said.

"What is it?" Rory asked