part 8

(GETAWAY CAR!)
CHAPTER EIGHT:
JANUARY EMBERS

A FEW DAYS LATER, Rory and Stanley were hanging out at Rory's house

A FEW DAYS LATER, Rory and Stanley were hanging out at Rory's house. They were playing 'Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore' up in her room. Rory had her hands resting on the side Stanley's face and Stanley's rested on her waist. Rory really enjoyed kissing Stanley and for someone who's never kissed anyone before he was actually really good. Rory broke apart the kiss and smiled against his lips, giving him a small peck. Stanley smiled. He'd never felt this way about anyone. "I really like you" Stanley mumbled, looking as if he was under some love spell and Rory giggled, playing with his hair a little bit. "I really like you too" she told him, going to lean back in again but before she could a loud knock came from her door. "Aurora, you have some friends at the door looking for you and Stanley" her fathers voice said and she scrunched her eyebrows before getting up and going downstairs to see Bill, Richie, Ben and Mike all outside with worried looks on their faces.
"Hi?" Rory said questioningly "what's up?"

"It's Beverly" Bill said "IT got her"

All the losers rode up to the creepy house. Eddie threw away his Fanny pack, then Richie attempted to make a weapon out of a beet bottle, but it just broke apart. Rory and Stan held hands as they made their way to the house. They were about to enter the house but Rory felt Stan stop. She turned to him, and everyone else did as well. "Guys, spikes." Stan stated

"Stan?"

"Stan, we all have to go, Beverly was right. If we split up like last time, that clown will kill us, one by one, but if we stick together, all of us... we'll win. I promise." Stan followed them and they came to where Bill saw It go

"Eddie, you got a quarter?" Richie asked

"I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing."

"How are we supposed to get down there?" Rory asked. Bill took the rope and put it down the well
"Alright lets go."

"Alright buddy."

"Guys, help?"

"You're good?" They asked

"I'm fine." Bill said when he was in

Mike and Rory were the only ones left. They were just about to climb down the rope, without knowing Henry Bowers was coming behind them, he hit Mikes head and sent him to the ground away from the well, and Grabbed Rory and started to choke her. Henry was covered in blood, head to toe. Splattered all over his face. her vision become more and more blurry, she whimpered in pain before he threw her to the ground, making her go unconscious.