1.

Harry sat straddling Zayn's lap, their lips attached to each others necks, leaving love bites everywhere.

Their shirts were somewhere on the floor and their hands were roaming each others naked torsos when a knock blew through the door.

Zayn: "who is it?"

Niall: "it's your boyfriend, let me in"

Zayn: "one second babe"

Zayn and Niall were technically in a relationship, but that didn't stop Harry from getting what he wanted.

Him and Zayn had been messing around for a few months now, behind Nialls back. Although it was wrong for both of them to be doing this, it felt too good to stop.

Harry rolled his eyes and jumped off of Zayn's lap to grab his shirt.

Harry: "where do you want me to hide this time?!"

Harry was extremely upset. Even though this was nothing more than fooling around to Zayn, it meant everything to Harry.

Zayn: "I'm sorry baby, go in that closet for now, I'll only be a few minutes okay?"

Harry brushed past Zayn and closed himself in the dark closet while he finished getting dressed.

When Zayn was put together and able to get Harry's scent off of him, he opened the door and greeted Niall with a kiss.

Niall: "hey babe, what were you doing?"

Zayn: "I was on the phone with my mum, Waliyha had a rough day and she said she needed me"

Niall: "aw that's too cute"

Zayn: "mhm, it was about some boy she's supposedly in love with...I just told her to kick him to the curb"

Niall chuckled

Niall: "the reason I came was because the other three boys are out getting drinks and I'm in the mood"

Zayn shivered

Zayn: "I'm really sorry but I'm so tired today...can we reschedule"

Niall looked confused but didn't want to push

Niall: "sure I uh...I guess I'll go then"

Zayn: "I love you"

Niall: "I love you too"

When the door shut and Niall was gone Zayn flung the closet door open and yanked Harry out who was already naked and jerking himself.

Zayn: "you couldn't wait two seconds?!"

Harry: "I'm gonna be waiting longer than that if you don't get your dick inside of me"

Zayn smiled and pulled his pants down, his member already aching from the obscene sight of Harry.

Harry was on his back with his legs spread apart, ready for every inch of Zayn to penetrate through him.

Harry: "holy fuck Z"

Zayn smirked and started thrusting faster and harder

Sex with Harry was far better than with Niall. Harry let Zayn control him, he let him fuck him as fast and hard as he wanted, and in the end he'd still be craving more.

Niall on the other hand was extremely sensitive. Zayn had to grind into him slow and delicately in order for Niall to find some pleasure.

Once Harry and Zayn both finished, they kissed a bit before cleaning themselves up for the night.

Zayn: "thanks for the sex"

Harry nodded, with a glimmer of sadness in his eyes

Zayn: "what's wrong, did I hurt you?"

Harry just shook his head no.

Zayn: "something's wrong Harry"

Harry: "I'm okay, the sex was great, thank you"

With that, Harry grabbed his shirt, threw it on and left Zayn's room cautiously.

Harry wanted Zayn to ask him to stay. He wanted to sleep in the same bed and be cuddled to sleep. He wanted a real relationship with Zayn, but this is all he was given.

In the end, he knew this was all he was gonna get. Zayn was in love with Niall. Yeah, he was cheating on him, but that was only because Niall wasn't that good when it came to sex.

At the end of the day, he had everything else Zayn wanted and Harry didn't, leaving him in an empty bed night after night.

When Harry got back to his room he showered up and got ready for bed. Cleaning his face and the look of sex off of him.

Before climbing under the fresh sheets his phone rang from across the room where he left it.
Harry: "hello?"

Zayn: "you sure I didn't hurt you?"

Harry: "I mean, not physically no"

Zayn: "what's that mean Haz?"

Harry: "nothing, don't worry about it..."

Zayn: "I wanna make sure you were pleased though, it's not all about me"

In Harry's eyes, it was all about Zayn. He was infatuated with him. He wanted Zayn to be happy. That's why, even when Harry's heart was breaking, he'd give in to Zayn's cravings just to make sure Zayn was happy.

Harry: "I think you have more to worry about with Niall. Night Zayn"

Harry hung up the phone leaving Zayn confused.

He let a tear slip, but wiped it away as quickly as he could, not wanting to give in to the feelings he kept inside.

He pushed himself to fall asleep, in order to escape all of the pressure weighing down on his chest.