20.

As Harry woke up, he noticed how peaceful Zayn looked, so he decided to let him sleep longer.

He definitely needed the rest.

Harry wasn't too sure what Paul and Julian had planned for them today, so he wanted him to get as much rest as he could before he was faced with all of the questions.

While Zayn was sleeping Harry made his way down to the lobby to grab some breakfast. While he was down there, Louis and Liam came up to him from behind.

Louis: "morning sleepy head"

Harry chuckled

Harry: "hey lads what's up?"

Louis: "we just got word from Niall about the engagement...did you know?"

Harry: "yeah Zayn told me last night"

Liam: "damn, why the hell didn't they tell us last night?"

Harry shrugged and threw some batter into the waffle maker.

Louis: "anyway, Nialls pretty messed up, we just got done talking to him...how's Z doing?"

Harry: "he's still asleep, I just let him rest cause I know they're both gonna be bombarded with questions today"

Louis: "good thinking"

Harry smiled and flipped his waffle

Liam: "I'm gonna go get some juice, be back in a few"

Louis nodded

Louis: "hey, so now that it's me and you, did Zayn tell Niall you were the person he was cheating with?"

Harry: "honestly, probably not...but we haven't talked much about it."

Louis: "did he seem relieved?"

Harry: "yeah, I mean he was upset of course...but he told me he felt relieved"

Louis: "I figured as much"

Harry turned to take his waffle out, and plopped it on the plate in front of him.

Louis: "did you guys sleep together or anything?"

Harry: "I was sleeping on the couch but he said he wanted me in the bed with him...I wouldn't cuddle or anything cause he needed to sleep on things first, but we slept in the same bed if that's what you're asking"

Louis: "good...I'm just wondering who on earth made you so wise?"

Louis silently pointed to himself as he watched Harry laugh.

Harry: "I'm gonna bring this up to him before he calls and asks where I'm at"

Louis: "Paul and Julian planned something for us around 3 so just make sure you're both down here by then"

Harry: "what is it?"

Louis: "I think some golf thing, then we have the show after that"

Harry nodded and made his way to the elevator.

As soon as it opened Niall came out looking like he was just hit by a bus.

Harry: "morning Ni"

He ignored every word that came out of Harry's mouth and brushed by him violently.

Someone must've told him it was Harry.

When he got back in the room, Zayn was sitting up in the bed, the sheets only covering his bottom half. Which have Harry butterflies.

Harry: "hey I brought you some breakfast"

Zayn: "thank you"

His voice was grainy and sleepy, turning Harry on even more, and Zayn seemed to notice.

Zayn: "what's wrong?"

Harry blushed

Harry: "nothing nothing, I just...you're cute that's all"

Zayn smiled, how was he so calm and collected?

Zayn: "so are you, now come sit, let's talk"

Harry smiled and sat down opposite Zayn on the bed.

Zayn: "how do you feel?"

Harry: "that's tough uh...I feel happy that I don't have to share you anymore, I feel guilty because I took you from someone who loved you, and I feel like I could remove this sheet and sit on you but I'm not gonna do that"

Zayn: "why not?"

Harry: "because it hasn't even been a day, we both need to relax and come to terms with everything"

Zayn nodded, even though a little upset

Harry: "speaking of, did you tell Niall that you cheated with me?"

Zayn: "no why?"

Harry: "someone told him, cause he definitely knows"

Zayn: "I tried to keep it simple until he gets over me, but apparently someone spilled...who the fuck even knows?"

Harry: "...fuck"

Zayn: "what?"

Harry: "it was Louis."

Zayn: "was he the only other person that knew?"

Harry: "yeah and he talked to Niall this morning so he probably spilled it..."

Zayn: "I was gonna tell him haz, but after the shit I pulled I figured it'd be best to wait a little longer"

Harry: "no it's fine, I'm glad you waited...but I'm upset that he found out before you got to tell him"

Zayn: "let me get ready for the day and I'll go chat to him before we have to meet Paul and Julian later"

Harry nodded and finished his breakfast in silence. He really didn't know how to feel.

He knew he wanted Zayn...more than he wanted anything, but he still knew what he was doing to Niall was completely disrespectful.

As they were finishing up, Harry sparked an idea.

Harry: "hey Z"

Zayn: "yeah?"

He mumbled with the waffle in his mouth

Harry: "would you mind if I went and had a chat with Niall instead?"

Zayn: "if that's what you want Harry, whatever is easier for you"

Harry: "I just feel like I need to explain"

Zayn: "sure, just let me know if you need me to come down"

Harry: "I'll call...be back soon"

Zayn: "I'll be here"

He smiled as Harry walked nervously out of the room and down the hall.

When he got to Nialls room he was hesitant that he wouldn't open, and that he'd be ignored...so he contemplated knocking or not.

But once he built up the courage to do so, he knocked three times before Niall surprisingly opened the door.