better on you

Ruel's pov

It was like we were in the movies, Lay was cuddled up to me with her head laying on my chest. My hands were combing through her hair as she rubbed small circles on my arm. Although I did not want to ruin the moment I also wanted food. 

"Hey bubba I'm gonna go and grab some snacks" I said as she lifted her head of my chest 

"Alright" 

I walked over to the kitchen and pulled out a bag of honey soy chicken crisps (chips) and put them in a bowl, I grabbed us some iced water as the crisps were going to be very sweet. I brought them back into the living room and and placed them on the coffee table, Lays face lit up once she saw the flavor.

"Honey soy chicken!" she said grabbing a crisp and putting it in her mouth 

"Of course they are the elite crisp" I said laughing 

"Definitely" she said making room for me to sit down

We continued watching the movie but we both got pretty distracted very quickly, after a while we both lost any bit of focus on the movie we had left and it had turned into a make out session. Thankfully we had both washed out mouth our with water so the kiss didn't taste of the crisps we had earlier. 

I picked Laiya up and pulled her onto my lap, her legs were wrapped around my waste and my hands were placed on her hips. Every once in a while we would pull away for air but then quickly resume back to where we were. Laiya's hands made their way up to my hair as she tangled her fingers into the locks of my hair. Where as my hands made their way down to her ass gently squeezing. 

The family was going to be out for another hour and a half so I pickled laiya up, her legs still wrapped around my waste and walked up stairs to my bedroom. I placed her down on the bed with me hanging over her, not breaking the kiss. 

"You're so hot" I whispered in her ear

"No you're so hot" she whispered back 

She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and began pulling it up 

Laiya's pov 

"No you're so hot" I whispered back 

words couldn't describe how much I wanted him, but were we moving too quickly? I mean I am ready but what if he isn't. I pulled on the bottom of his shirt and began pulling it up over his head with help from him of course. 

He began to lift up the bottom of my shirt before stoping 

"Are you sure?" he asked 

"Mhmm" I said giving him a kiss 

"No I need a yes" He said 

"Yes Ruel, I am sure" I said giggling as he kissed me again 

He pulled of my shirt leaving me in my Calvin Klein bralette and shorts, he began kissing me down my neck sucking lightly until he met my sweet spot. I let out a slight moan which clearly made him excited as he smiled into the next kiss. I pulled onto the waste of his grey sweatpants which he then helped to take off STILL not breaking the kiss. He was left in his Calvin Klein boxers, His toned abs were on full display and his long hair was dangling over his face sometimes tickling the top of my head as we were making out. He started to untie by silk shorts then pulled them off throwing them onto the floor halfway across his bedroom, this left me in a black thong. 

Ruel began to place kisses from my neck down to my stomach, each one getting closer and closer to THAT area each kiss gave me butterflies and goosebumps. I played with his hair softly moaning every once in a while, I felt his hands go towards my undies gently pulling them down leaving the bottom half of me completely naked. Thank the lords I decided to wax down there I thought to myself. 

He began to place kisses on THAT area he then began lightly sucking, turning me into a moaning mess. Which obviously was funny to Ruel as he began to chuckle. He pushed my body up further onto the bed revealing his rather large boner, I began to pull down his boxers leaving him completely naked. 

"Shit do you have protection?" I asked slightly panting

"Yea I do give me a sec" He said reaching over to his bedside table draw pulling out a condom

He ripped off the plastic placing the condom over his dick

"You are 100% sure?" he asked one last time 

"Yes Ruel, 100%" I replied 

He began to slowly thrust his dick into me making me grip the sides of the bed, both of us moaning. Thank god the house was empty  I thought.

Moans filled the room coming from both of us, he reached his hands up to my boobs, I pulled of my bra and he through it to the bottom of the bed. We were both now completely naked.

"Fuck Laiya" he said whilst moaning and throwing his head back 

"I-i-i I'm so close" I said whilst gripping the bed sheets tighter

"Same baby" He said thrusting harder into me

He gave it one last thrust, we both let out one last moan hitting our highs. I released the blanket from my grip and Ruel laid down next to me. Both of us heavily panting, 

"God Lay you're so good" he said pulling me in close and kissing the top of my head 

"You too" I said snuggling in close 

Ruels phone began to ring and he got up and answered it. 

R: "Hey mum" 

Ruel's mum: " ....."

R: "Oh okay see you in 20"

RM:"...."

R: "Yea bye love you!"

****end of call

"My mum will be home in 20" he said kissing my forehead 

"Ok I'm going to go have a shower" I said standing up and walking over to his bathroom 

"coming!" he said standing up 

"You wish!" I winked whilst shutting the door on him 

I had finished my shower and got changed into another one of Ruel's hoodies that was slightly larger so that it covered the hickeys on my neck and then put my shorts back on. 

I came out to see Ruel who was sitting at the end of his bed with a towel wrapped around his waste

"You showered?"I asked 

"Yea I showered in the guest bathroom" he said chuckling

"Hahah ok" I said 

"I like your hoodie, looks familiar" he said pointing at the hoodie I had stolen from his closet

"Yea I got it today and I think I'm gonna keep it" I said laughing

"Well it looks way better on you" he said chucking on a different hoodie and a pair of sweats

"Hey guys were home" we heard Kate yell from downstairs

-----------------------

That was the most awkward chapter to write and I am extremely sorry, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway!! thank you for 300 reads, thats crazy, love you!