Chapter - 4 Party

Song Name: - Google Google From Thuppaki

*****************

Iris POV

A hand caught my arm and pushed me away. My heart almost stopped until a very well known face came to my sight. I clutched my heart trying to calm down.

"What was that?" I asked her, taking deep breaths to calm my heart.

"Prank." Allison replied avoiding my yes. I narrowed my eyes at her as rage burst through my veins.

"I am not a fool, Allison. That was not a fucking prank!!" I whispered-yelled, not wanting to gain any attention.

"It is nothing more than a prank. Okay?" She asked, looking anywhere but my eyes. I shook her by her shoulders trying to wake her from whatever daze she is in.

"You know something, don't you?" I asked as I looked at her in hatred. Her eyes finally met min. Full of guilty.

"You know what I have been hearing. You lied to me? " I asked as I felt disappointed.

She kept silent. She pulled me into a empty classroom. She turned to me.

"You have to trust me this time." She said, looking into my eyes.

"Why should I trust you? You clearly have been lying to me from the moment we met." I snapped at her.

"Iris, please just trust me. I am trying to help you." She pleaded.

My heart wanted to trust her but my brain had made it's decision to not trust her. I was confused.

I chose my heart's decision. My past was fully made of my brain's decision, which clearly didn't end well. Well, that was said by my mom.

"Why?" I asked, wanting the truth.

"I can't tell you. You will understand once you meet him." She mumbled. I almost didn't hear her.

"Whom?" I asked, taking a seat.

"You will meet him soon." She said smiling. It was weird.

Before I could ask any more questions. The bell rang, signaling students to go to their classes. My head was full of unanswered question. Him? Whom Him?

Allison literally escorted me to my class. My classes went in blur. Nothing went into my head.

Soon break came. I walked into cafeteria. Allison and Alex waving at me. My legs walked to their table.

I soon sat in front of them. I raised my eyebrow at Allison. She was just changing topic when I asked anything about it. This is not right!!

"Allison, When are you going to explain what happened?" I asked bored of her act.

"Explain what?" Alex asked, looking Allison in disbelief.

"About a cute guy from my class." She said. Alex turned to me. Allison gave me 'please don't tell him' look.

"Yeah, about that guy." I lied away.

Soon classes got over and I returned to my dorm. Allison came in and sat down.

"Iris, please don't tell Alex anything. I was not supposed to tell you anything." She said.

"I won't." I said, as I laid down on my bed.

"I will tell you everything when the time comes." She said seriously.

"I don't know why but I kind of trust you." I said sighing. She hugged me immediately.