Chapter- 35 Dreams

Iris POV

I felt sunlight burning my arm. What is happening? When did I fall asleep? I slowly opened my eyes. My vision took almost two minutes to get correct.

I slowly got up sitting erect. My eyes landed on Zavian who was dozed off on the chair beside me. He looked devastated. My bedroom door opened and Allison came in.

"Iris." Her eyes widened. Her eyes were swollen. Was she crying?

"Hey! What happened?" I asked my voice raw.

"Mom, Iris got up!!" She shouted as tears rushed down her face. Soon Mom, Aunt, Lauren and Sapphire burst through the door. All had tears. Why? God knows...

"Honey?" Mom hugged me tightly.

"What happened? Why Zavian is sleeping here?" I asked confused.

"You were not waking for almost 2 weeks." Sapphire cried. My eyes widened. All the memories rushed back to my head.

Zavian bit me...

"Zavian?" I turned to him. My eyes widened as I took in his appearance clearly. He was pale. His eyes swollen. His hair sticking out everywhere.

"He was awake all night and day. He refused to leave you alone. He hasn't eaten a bite." Lauren said. He was with me...

"How are you feeling now?" Aunt asked worriedly. I grazed my finger at the place where he bit. There no trace of it. None.

"Fine." I muttered.

"The bite mark faded. Your bond with him is semi-complete." Allison informed.

"Ohh." I whispered. I thought it was a dream.

"We will leave you to rest."Aunt said pulling everyone out of the room. As soon they left I got up and went to Zavian. He was fast asleep. Was it painful for him to not complete the bond?

I moved the hair out of his face. He looked so innocent when he was asleep. Like an angel. Anyway, he is an angel. But a broken one.

I leaned in and gave him a peck. My eyes widened as he moaned into my kiss. I pulled away. He stirred in sleep. His eyes slowly opened. They were reddish.

"Iris, I am sorry." he said weakly. I smiled at him.

"Zavian you need to eat." I said.

"You still care for me in my dreams." He muttered. I laughed.

"Zavian, this is no dream." I chuckled at him. He is cute.

"This is not?" He asked blinking continuously.

I pinched him hard. He bolts up straight. His eyes wide open.

"Iris, you are awake?" He asked as his hands cupped my face.

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

"I am so sorry. I should have controlled it." He pleaded.

"From when were you holding this?" I asked.

"From the beginning."He said not looking at me.

"You should have told me." I said raising his face so his eyes can meet mine.

"What? You would have run away if I told you that I want to drink your blood." He said dryly.

"That would be awkward." I laughed. He kept staring at me.

"What happened?" I asked smiling.

"Nothing." He said. I smiled as I leaned in capturing his lips. I felt sparks perk my body up. I have fallen for him. Completely. I could see my future with him. Both of us with our three or more children running around.