Chapter- 29 Hot

Iris POV

"Lauren?" I questioned shocked.

"Where did you come from?" Sapphire asked suprised.

"I was hiding behind in car." She said smiling sheepishly.

"Did you eat anything?" I asked concerned. She must be hungry.

"Yeah, I had snacks with me." She said smiling.

"Did you tell your parents?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"No. I was going to visit your mom when I saw your dad and sis packing so I also got into the car right away. I missed you girl!!" She whined pulling me into a bear hug.

"Is that why you whispered during call?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said. Soon mom came outside.  we all entered our home.

"Iris!!" I heard Lauren shout. I rushed to her.

"What happened?" I asked her. She looked shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me that your house is full of hot guys?" She exclaimed.

"Well, let me introduce you." I said pulling her to them.

"Hey, guys. This is my bestie Lauren." I said. They all turned to me.

"Hi." Lauren chirped.

"Hi, I am Daniel." Daniel said waving.

"Here is Kaden." Kaden bowed. I chuckled.

"It's Kyle." Kyle said with a sweet smile.

Lauren turned to Zavian who was staring at me. I waved at him.He looked at me questioning.

"And who are you?" Lauren asked curiously.

"Someone you don't need to know." Zavian said not even looking at her.

"That's Zavian." I said awkwardly.

Lauren pulled me to a room beside. She looked excited.

"Who is that guy?" She asked.

"Zavian?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. He is hot as hell. He was literally not taking his eyes off you." She whispered- yelled. She looked happy.

"He is a jerk." I informed her.

"I am already shipping you guys." She said way too excited.

"Why?" I asked. I wanted to know the reason.

"You guys, would look perfect together." She said.

"You should call your parents and inform them." I said firmly.

"I almost forgot about it." She said.

"Lauren listen carefully,  don't go anywhere without me." I warned her. She looked confused but still nodded.

"Everyone, come for dinner." Mom called out.

We both went and took our seats. Zavian was on my left while Sapphire was on right.

We all started eating as we chatted. Dad was chatting with the boys. While mom talked with girls.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down and glared at Zavian's hand.

He smirked. I pulled his hand off my thigh. He kept it on my thigh again.

I ignored him and started stuffing my mouth with food.
Suddenly, I felt his raising up. My body was reacting weirdly.

I choked on my food and everyone's attention was on me. Mom looked worried.

Zavian hand flew away. Sapphire passed a glass of water.

"Honey, are you okay? Your face is reddish." Mom asked concerned.

"I will be right back." I said as my cheeks warmed up more. I got and went to bathroom.

I calm myself down. I looked myself in mirror. I was tomato red. Damn Zavian!!

After few minutes I returned to dinner. Zavian smirked at me. I am going kill him!!

I sat beside him and ate my food really quick. After eating we chatted a bit.

"Honey, show them theirs rooms." Mom called out.

"Yeah, mom."  I said. I showed each a room. Even I  was suprised. The house had many rooms. Zavian's  was way too far away from mine. It is his punishment.

I went to my room. I went to bathroom to brush my teeth. I washed my mouth and walked to my bed which was already occupied. 

"Zavian." I complained. 

"I am here for something." Zavian said. 

"What?" I asked. 

The next thing I know was that I was slammed against the wall with Zavian devouring my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me up. My hands were in his hair, completely destroying it. He traced his tongue on my lower lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth allowing him in.  

"Iris!!" Lauren's voice broke us. I came back to my sense and pushed him. I felt my heart beating against the cage very hard and fast. Shit!!

"Hide!!" I whisper- yelled at Zavian and went to door.  I opened it.

"Hey! Iris I have a lot to tell-" Lauren stopped mid sentence shocked.  Zavian stood behind me. God, I am going to kill him.

"Well, I will tell everything tomorrow." She said as she rush to her room after sending me a wink.

"Zavian." I called him angrily.

"What?" He asked as he place a kiss on my shoulder. I felt goosebumps arise.

"You need to go back to your room." I said weakly.

"I don't want to." He whispered in my ear.

I moved away from him to keep some distance. He smirked at me.

"Zavian, I am serious. Go back." I said sternly.

"Okay, anyway I got what I wanted." He sent me a wink as he went to his room.

I closed my door and locked it. I moved to my desk and started to do my reading. I didn't attend a lot classes. I need to go back to college. Anyway, I don't have a demon inside me.

Time passed faster than anything. I closed my book and moved to my bed. I felt someone staring at me. I knew who it is.

"Zavian, what do you want now?" I groaned feeling sleepy. He popped his head through the window.

"Your are improving."He said getting inside.

"In what?" I asked.

"In finding my presence." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep alone." He whined.

"Come here. " I patted my bed. soon I felt it dip.

"Stay at your side." I said as I started to fall asleep.

"I don't take orders." I heard him say as I felt a arm pull my waist to a hard, warm chest.I fell into deep chambers of sleep. A deep sleep.

***************
Hey guys!!!!

How's life going on?? Mine is kinda fine.

Question of the day:-

Indian food or Italian?

Mine is always Indian mainly with lots of spices!!

Please
Vote & Comment!!!