Chapter- 16 Alone

React to the video above!!

************

Iris POV

"Axton?" I said more like questioned.

"Iris, you hit your head?" He asked as he rushed to me.

"It's nothing." I said as I moved away from him.

"Let's go home first." He said as he pulled me towards his car.

"Iris, you are going with this guy?" Zavian's voice stopped me.

"Iris, stay here." Axton said softly.

I nodded as I looked at Zavian. He looked angry.

"You wanna go with me?" Axton asked. My eyes met Zavian's.

His eyes were black. It seemed like he was challenging me to go with him.

I nodded at Axton. Zavian clenched his fist trying to hold his anger in.

"Iris, are you sure?" Zavian's voice was hard, thick with emotions.

"Dude, she doesn't want to be with you." Axton said harshly.

I went to his car and took a seat. Soon Axton also got in and drove.

Zavian was still standing there looking like he was going to kill every single soul out there.

"Did that guy do that?" Axton asked.

"No." I said. I don't want to talk to anyone. All I want to do is read that book.

My brain was searching for a place where I can be alone peacefully.

An idea shot out in my brain. That is the perfect place. No one except one person knows that place. However, that person will have no idea where I will be.

"Stop here, Axton. " I said. He turned to me.

"Iris, we are going home." He said.

"Axton, stop the car right now." I said, seriously. I felt different. My first time speaking to him in this tone.

"Okay." Axton said as he looked at me in shock.

The car soon came to a stop. I got out quickly and turned to Axton.

"My roommate will pick me up from here. You can go home." I said.

"Roommate will pick you up?" Axton questioned.

"Yeah." I said assuringly. He nodded his head and drove off.

"At last, I am alone now." I said to myself as I started walking. I took a familiar route. I went through the forest until I stopped in front of a big cave.

Thanks to Zavian for showing me this place. I went into the cave.

Nothing changed. The beauty was the same. Amazing.

I went around the place. There was a pond with clear water. I kneed down and splashed water on my face.

It felt good. Refreshing. I walked to the cabin and took a seat there.

I took the book out and started reading. It was new to me. I was starting to know who I was.

I was ill-tempered, very bad and dangerous. A girl who fights a lot and have more enemies than any mafia leader.

I was halfway through it. Hours passed. The cabin had lights which made me stay there.

I came to know that I had a really good relationship with my family and Chloe. I hated Axton. I hated school. I was a grumpy, cold cornered kid.

I always glared at anyone coming near me. Always insulting girls. Karen was one of them.

My uncle taught me how to fight. He always hangs out with me.

Then came a page where Zavian came. I read it excited to know about him.

Dear diary,
Today I met the great Zavian for the first time. He looked like a Greek god. I felt like I want to run into his arms but the thing he did pissed me off.

He ignored me. He didn't even say a word. I was literally burning in anger.

He barked commands to everyone around me. His voice was powerful. Demanding.

Alex, a guy friend of my cousin whom I have never met was there with him. He from time to time send me a wink.
I glared at him hard. Soon Zavian caught him winking at me. I replaced my scowl with a sweet smile.
Zavian turned to me and a scowl formed on his face. He turned and said something into Alex's ear.

Hearing it he turned pale. He didn't even look at me after that.

Soon after dinner, we came back home. I felt happy. I shared everything with Chloe.

Today is the single day where I haven't kicked someone.

Diary doesn't forget to remind me what happened today. Mom said I will meet Zavian soon. Well, truth is that I am kinda excited.

Yesterday, kinda was a very awkward day. It was a blind date set up by my bestie. Which didn't end up well.

He kept getting on my nerves. All I did was get up and spill my whole plate of food on his head.

Nothing really happened. He just kept calling me names. I ignored him and walked away. Nothing new right?

Why all the guys have to be douchbag?! Maybe they are being a jerk towards me?

Dear diary one of the biggest question that I need to figure the answer out.

Why am I ill-tempered? Why can't I control my anger? What is so special about me that my family wants me to grow up fast?

Why aren't they angry about my doing? Am I going crazy?

Well, that's a lot of question to be answered.

Meet you soon
Iris Frost Angel.

I closed the book. This is way too much. I really was a bad-tempered girl.

I kept the book on the table. I got up and walked around the room. It was well decorated.

I hope my temper is not bad in future. I remember a year back I was advised to see a psychiatrist.

My whole family moved here after that suggestions..

I went to book self. All the books looked precious. A book caught my eye. It was simple but elegant.

I took the book out and opened the book. There were few spots of blood on the pages.

A name was written beautifully. My eyes widen at the name. This is crazy.

Alexandra River King

***********
Hey guys!!!!!!
Did you like this chapter?

Question of the day:-

Burger or pizza?

Plsss
Comment & Vote!!!!