Chapter- 8 Home

Axton pic above 👆👆

React to the video above!!🔥🔥🔥

************
Iris POV

"We will grow up together!!" I and the other girl shouted as we ran around the park.

"What are your names, kids?" We heard someone asked. We both turned to see an old man smiling at us.

"I am Iris." I said as I turned to the girl with whom I have been playing.

"I am Chloe." She said as a bright smile lights up her face.

"Are you guys best friends?" The old man asked.

"Best best best friend." I replied as I ran again, pulling Chloe with me.

Suddenly, time passed as crazy. We were in high school.
I was standing near my locker waiting for someone.

"Hi Iris, I am throwing a party you should come along with Chloe." A girl said well she seemed to hate me but still invited.

"Sure." I smirked like a badass. I was surprised to see myself like that.

"Bitch." That girl murmured as was about to walk away but my voice stops her.

"If I look like a mirror, then I am a bitch." I said as she slowly turned to me.

"What did you just said?" She asked as she stood facing me.

"That you are the same and maybe worse bitch." I smirked as popped a candy into my mouth.

"Iris, what happened?" Chloe came into the scene.

"We have a party to go to today." I said as I smirked directed to the girl standing beside.

"No!! We shouldn't go!!" Chloe suddenly started crying as fire burst into our place.

"You should die with us." The other girl said pulling me. Her skin started burning. Chloe was also burning. I rushed to Chloe but she kept pushing me back.

The other girl pulled me and started choking me. Her eyes were fully black.

"You should have died with us!!!"

"Aaahhhhh!!!" I screamed as I jolted up. My eyes were wide open. I was sweating like crazy.

I took around to see that I was in my room. My home.

Suddenly, my bedroom door burst opened as Sapphire came into the view.

"Iris!!" Sapphire rushed to me and attacked me with her bear hug.

"Hi.."I whispered as she cried on my shoulder. I looked up to see mom and dad looking at me in shock.

I was supposed to be at my dorm not at home. I looked down to see the same pyjama I had when the black cloud appeared. Chloe.

"I missed you so much." Sapphire tightened her grip.

"Me too." I said. It has been just three days that I went to the dorm and so much happened.

"I will be downstairs after changing my dress." I said as Sapphire pulled back.

Sapphire nodded as she along with mom and dad. I closed the door and changed into a white top and blue jean.