Chapter- 10 Rain

React to the song above!!

Iris POV

"Her boyfriend."

I felt my world stop by just hearing those words. According to Axton, I never have or had a boyfriend.

Well, even now I really don't have a boyfriend. Why is this jerk lying?

"Iris, Is it true?" Axton asked his eyes asking me to tell the truth.

I was about to say no but found myself nodding my head.

Axton's eyes showed many emotions. One of them was hurt.

"Axton-" I moved to him but got pulled away by Zavian. His arm was wrapped around my waist keeping me in position.

"Iris, come on. I need to show you something." Zavian said sweetly as he pulled me towards his car. That's weird...

"She needs to go to her dorm." Axton said. His voice was too hard. He glared at Zavian.

"No need to worry about your sis, I will take care of her." Zavian said smirking.

"I am not her brother but protected her from her birth." Axton said. They both kept glaring at each other.

"Axton, go home. You will catch cold." I said, breaking their glaring contest.

"Iris, call me if you need something." Axton said as he got into his car. He drove away.

As soon as his car disappeared I turned to Zavian. He crossed the limits.

"What were you thinking?!" I snapped. His face held no expression of being sorry.

"You." His answer was simple but still made my heart skip a beat.

"What?!" I asked. Zavian leaned to his car. Rain was still pouring hard.

"You need to cooperate. Remember?" He said as if I agreed to be his girlfriend.

"That has nothing to do with Axton or my family. They weren't supposed to know." I snapped. I just realized that Zavian wasn't looking into my eyes. His eyes were somewhere else.

I looked down. My shirt was fully wet stuck to my body. My white bra was visible. I felt my cheeks heat up. I quickly turned away from him.

"I was asking something!!" I snapped still not facing him.

"Yeah." He said lowly. Dude?!
Did he even listen to what I was shouting?

"Give me your coat." I said.

"Why?" He asked. Is he gone mad? I wish I had a hammer to make it right.

"I can't come with you like this!" I snapped.

"I have no problem." He said still not giving me the coat.

"You know what? You leave. I will call Axton back." I said in a final tone as I walked away from him.

"Don't you dare do that trick on me." He said taking his coat off.

"What trick?" I asked confused. I didn't use any trick.

"I don't like that guy." He said handing me the coat.

"You should've listened to me. I asked you to never let him or my parents know about whatever crazy story you told me!" I snapped. His face turned harder.

"This is no crazy story, Iris. If you don't want to die then you need me." He said in a cold tone. I put on the coat.

I stayed silent. Was I going to die? I didn't feel horrified or sad about hearing it. I felt normal. Not scared of death. Well, that's discovery.