🌹10🌹

Yeosang smiled as he lay out four blankets. One for Woosan, one for Yungi, one for Seongjoong and one for him and Jongho. Jongho arrived next and put snacks in the middle so they could all reach. Yeosang sat down and Jongho joined him. "Hey sangie hyung" said Jongho. "Jongho" said Yeosang happily as he hugged Jongho tightly. Jongho pulled Yeosang into his lap. When they separated Yeosang leaned in and kissed Jongho passionately. Jongho kissed back holding the elder close. When they separated Yeosang stayed in Jonghos lap cuddled up to the younger.

"Hey guys" said San as he walked over still on crutches. The two greeted him and San sat down waiting for his boyfriend. Next to arrive was Yunho. "Hey hyung" said the three. "Hey guys" said Yunho. Yunho put some drinks down and held a hoodie as he lay down. "What's the hoodie for hyung it's warm today?" Asked San. "Mingi asked for one" said Yunho blushing. "Awe someone's blushing" teased San. Next to arrive was Seonghwa. "Hey guys where's Wooyoung, Hongjoong or Mingi?" Asked Seonghwa. "Not here yet" said Jongho. Just as Jongho said that Wooyoung ran in the park and knelt down hugging San tightly. "Woo" said San happily. Wooyoung smiled and sat down properly, pulling San onto his lap.

After about ten minutes Hongjoong and Mingi came running in the park hand in hand. Hongjoong was crying and Mingi had a busted lip almost in tears. Hongjoong ran to Seonghwa falling into the elders lap bursting into tears. "Hey baby calm down" said Seonghwa rocking him gently to calm him. Yunho stood up and hugged Mingi tightly rubbing his back. "It's okay princess calm down." Said Yunho as he comforted the younger. Once the two boys had calmed down they sat down and cuddled up. Yunho handed Mingi the hoodie and the younger clutched it to his chest holding it close. "What happened baby?" Asked Seonghwa. "There was a creepy guy and he pushed me into a wall and was about to punch me but Mingi got Infront and took the punch and then pushed the guy to the floor and we ran here" said Hongjoong clinging onto Seonghwa.

"I can't see anyone you must have lost him on the way here" said Wooyoung. Mingi stared at the cookies for probably a little too long. He hadn't eaten for two days and those cookies looked good. "You can have a cookie if you want one hyung" said San. Mingi nodded and crawled to the centre carefully opening a packet of biscuits and picking a few out before crawling back to Yunho and curling up on his lap nibbling at the biscuits trying to savour the taste. His apartment had no heating so Mingi slipped on Yunhos hoodie immediately smiling at the warmth. "Hyung it's warm today your gonna be boiling in that" said Yeosang surprised. Yunho slipped a hand in Mingis shirt and looked shocked as he felt how cold the younger was.

"Your freezing" said Yunho surprising the others. Yunho held the younger close wrapping his arms around him trying to up warm him up. Mingi smiled and snuggled up to the elder. "How's your burns?" Asked Yeosang. "What burns" said Mingi confusing the group. "The ones on your wrists" said Wooyoung. "O-oh right my burns. Yeah they're ok" said Mingi. "That doesn't look the right bandage for burns" said Hongjoong. "O-oh really" said Mingi surprised. "You weren't on the right ward either. You were on the trauma ward not the burns ward" said San. "Princess what's actually on your wrists?" Asked Yunho concerned.