Mind controlled?

Louisa's p.o.v

"Weeza?? Slash, Rockwell.. snap out of it!" Raph says as he starts to struggle, then we start being put straight up and down instead of laying down. Looking I see Kit with Tigerclaw, my eyes widen as she just laughs at the way we look. "It's no use, ya know, with my mind controlled serum coursing through their brains, resistence is pointless." Kit starts laughing as she has this weird looking worm- 'wait, those are the brainworms from the show. Oh, this is bad' I think to myself, but remember that I'm good at blocking out powerful forces.

'Maybe I can play along, even with the brainworm inside of my head' I think to myself and just play along right now as I glare at Kit. "I'm really lousy at taking orders.. ask Leo!" Raph answers angrily, so I laugh a little at that. "Yeah, and I'll probably find a way off of this table before you even get close to me" I add. Kit just smirks at us saying "we'll see" that worm looks so gross seeing it in person though. Gagging a bit I say "okay, that's disgusting!" Raph nods and tries to escape the table, but Slash held his head down.

My eyes widen as I see Kit lower the worm onto Raph's head, I couldn't look, so I turn away as I hear his screams, feeling bad for him. That's when I try to get my hands cold so I can get out of this, but Kit looks at me saying "your turn." Nervously biting my lip I start trying to squirm a lot, but she says "hold her down too. You already know she's stronger than the turtle" with that Slash grabs onto my head. Tears start to form in my eyes as I feel the thing crawling towards my ear, that's when it makes it way in.

Screaming in pain I feel it crawling around inside of me, so I just go limp and concentrate as I start breathing heavily.

~inside my mind~

Opening my "eyes" I see that I'm in a dark place, but I'm facing the worm... it's as big as a Kraathatrogon! My eyes widen at this. Screaming I lift my hands up and freeze it in its place, then I notice that I'm pefectly fine. Smirking I know that I just beat this thing!! "Yes!" I yell out happily, but remember they don't know this.

~real world~

Before I open my eyes I shudder and smirk as I look at Tigerclaw and Kit "does this mean I get to finally beat your butt??" I ask and see Raph is out. "Huh... you're stronger than I thought you were" Kit says and grabs my hands as I get pulled to my feet. "Both you and that stupid looking turtle are coming with us" Kit says and Tigerclaw picks Raph up. I get pulled towards a weird looking room, but the humidity is so warm that I can't use my powers. Rolling my eyes I say "it's too warm, my powers won't work in here, so stop holding my hands."

Kit just threw me down at that, Raph groans as he wakes up again saying "where am I??" That's when we see Shredder ahead. "Your new home" Shredder answers without even looking back at us yet, so I scoff annoyingly. Raph just says "Shredder.. finally, I've been waiting for this!" Then he ran towards Shredder. I just shrug my shoulders and grab out my bone kunais saying "eh, why not?" Then I run over there too. "Stop" Shredders says and I act like I can't get to him just like Raph can't... 'dang, I'm better at acting then I thought' I think to myself.

"Now.. bow to me" Shredder says, the first thing I do is gasp and drop my bone kunais, then I close my eyes and make them get to an ocean blue tint. Bowing a bit I wait for his next command, even though I feel like I'm betraying the team. Despite this all being an act- "attack me!" Shredder says, so I smirk and start running at him. "Harder! Without mercy!!" Shredder yells, so I was the only one that got close to actually having no mercy. Shredder chuckled as he swiped my feet out from under me, I groan and look up at him with a glare.

"The turtles and other Mutanimals will be here shortly, and you four will be prepared to fight" Shredder informs us as he crossed his arms. He didn't tell us to stop though, so Raph was the first to run towards Shredder and get him on his back. I smirk and somehow skate over to them and get close to stabbing Shredder in the face. "Enough!" Shredder instructs, so I struggle with staying in one spot as we hear Leatherhead roaring. "It's Louisa and Raph!" Mikey yells, so Donnie is the one to say "honeybee, do it! End this."

Leo then asks "what is she waiting for?!" Raph and I stand straight as Shredder laughs saying "Raphael and Louisa are mine now to control. As are your other mutant friends" that's also when Rockwell and Slash come out of hiding. "No escape for you, reptiles!" Tigerclaw says to the guys, but Raph got some claws like Shredders. I don't do that, but the temperature lowered as I make unbreakable ice armor around my body. Except my head, feet and hands, but I make a small helmet "Raph? Weeza?" Mikey asks scared to us.

"Let us welcome you properly" Shredder says and laughs afterwards, but Leo is going to attack Shredder, Raph stands in the way and deflects the hit. "Raph, snap out of it, man!" Leo says and jumps back "Shredder's the enemy!" Donnie yells after. I just smirk and laugh a little saying "you are the enemy!" Then I run towards them and grab out my bone kunais. "Let us see what my new servants can do" Shredder says and adds "that means you too, Kit." Rockwell and Tigerclaw are fighting Mikey as I'm running towards Donnie, to tell him that I'm good.

Tbc

Okay that's it for now my turtle-lovers~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter again soon!

~TurtleLover